Chapter Thirty - One

I couldn't watch the full ending of the movie so, if I get the ending wrong. Don't blame me, blame my dad😂 soo.. I'm just gonna make up what happens ok? Kay:)

•••

Mikey's Pov;

I loved how crazy June can be at times, like she has no care in the world when she's happy doing what she's doing, she couldn't give a crap about what others think. All she cares about is her happiness and that's what matters. I care about her happiness also.

"let's go, come on guys!" June shouted as she ran towards the plank jumping off. "June your hands!" I called out.

"It's not untied yet, you idiot.." I sighed running towards the plank also, and jumped off.

when I reached the water, I was looking around for June. I didn't see her anywhere.

I dived down into the water, I saw her trying to swim up but she couldn't. I swam towards her, pulling her up.

we both gasped for air, "thank you Mikey." She says. I swam with her to the log.

"You're such an idiot, you know your hands weren't untied yet. You could've died! And I don't want that, I'm pretty sure no one wa-"

I stopped trying to untie her hands, looking at June. She smiled at me.

I went under her arms, making her arms go around my shoulders. I put my hands on her waist, I leaned in and so did June.

I felt so many things when June placed her lips on mine, I felt happiness. Felt like all my worries went away, I felt sparks, all these kind of things.

June broke apart from the kiss, she had a shock face at first. Then June giggled a little.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle "your braces. I felt them touch my lips and it felt weird" She laughs, "Ah shut up" I rolled my eyes playfully, she nodded then laughed

I placed my lips back onto hers, it was a short kiss but not too short. Her lips were so soft.

"Oh, mikey get some!!" We heard whistles and cheers going on. When I looked back there was the whole gang.

"Man, guys. Go away." I sighed, everyone laughed. "Mikey actually got some. Nice" Mouth says "thanks a lot professor." I said sarcastically,

•••

All of them were on a rock, trying to dry off.

June saw Jonah, sitting by himself at the end of the rock.

She looked over at Mikey who was talking to Brand, she then looked back at Jonah.

She got off the rock, walking towards Jonah.

"Hey Jon." June smiles "Oh.. hey June." Jonah returned the smile, "did you see?" She asks, Jonah nodded "is that who you really liked?"

"Yeah.. well, I wouldn't say really really, but yeah." June says, Jonah looked over at June.

"I hope he doesn't break your heart june. As I said before.. your heart is too precious for that kinda bullshit." Jonah says, June was kinda shocked that Jonah cussed, she never heard him cuss.

"Yeah. I know" June said, as she rested her head onto Jonah's shoulder. "Pinky promise me, you won't let anyone take granted of you." Jonah said, he stuck out his pinky, June smiled "I promise Jon."

They entwined their pinkies, Jon had a smile on his face "Good, I don't want my best friend to get hurt."

Jonah held onto June, like how a best friend holds their best friend.

•••

The gang found a rock that will probably lead out of here, "Guys, look at this." Brand says,

"What am I suppose to be looking at?" June asks "there's a light. It's the shore, I'm sure of it!" Brand said out of excitement. "wait what?" Andi and Stef says in unison.

Brand tried moving the gigantic rock out of the way, but it was no use of trying, "Sloth.. can you lift it?!" June asks the tall man, Sloth nodded. And walked to the rock.. he had no problem of lifting it. "Whoa.." Jonah whispers.

"Hey!" A voice shouted, it was the Fratellies. "Oh man.." Brand mumbles. "Go go go!"

They all crawled under sloths legs, they could see the end of the tunnel with a bright light. It was the shore,

"Sloth hurry!" Chunk yelled at Sloth who held up the rock not too high.

Sloth shook his head. "Sloth please come on!" Chunk tried pulling him but he couldn't. "Sloth loves Chunk." Sloth said, as he pushed Chunk in the tunnel.

"chunk, he'll be okay!" June yelled, pulling her best friend.

"No, Sloth!"

June groaned "Chunk.. It's either we stay here and die, or we get the hell out of here!"

Chunk sighed, then started crawling.

They were getting closer and closer to the bright light.

•••

I'm so sad. The book is almost over.. ooof, just one more chapter then.. Adios pals): I'll probably make a sequel idk yet, but I'll let u guys know💗