Chapter Eleven

••••
Mikey wasn't so good at showing his emotions, he knew how to keep them in.

"Come on.. You're gonna catch a cold"

••

"Oh god am I depressed" Chunk says as he drowns himself in whipped cream.

Then brand shoves him in the fridge.

"If I found One Eyed Willy's Rich stuff.. I'd pay all my dads bill's..then he'd get some sleep at night. Instead of sitting up late at night thinking of a way to let us stay here." Says Mikey, He sat on the counter. "Forget about any adventures limplungs. If I let you out mom will ground my ass.. and I have a date with Andi on Friday." Brand says, "psh..as if Andi would go out with you. She thinks I'm cute" Mikey says "no she doesn't, she's way too old for you young one" Brand said

I was standing next to Mouth and he gave me a sad look. "Don't worry.. she is too old for him" he whispered, I smiled then looked down at the floor.

Mikey rolled his eyes and jumped off the counter and made his way to me.

Or next to me.

"You okay?" Mikey asked, I looked up "Yeah I'm good." I said. "You don't look good, June."

"I said I'm fine Mikey."

He pulled out a map.

"Translate this for me."

I sighed and looked at the paper. "10x10?" I asked.

"Wait, wrong one." He flips the map. "This one"

"by a lake and lighthouse my treasure shall be...." I said slowly, "The lighthouse? I know that place.. well not really but I know where it is! Me and my family use to go there." I said, "great, then you can show us the way to the lighthouse" Mikey said in excitement. "But what about brand?" I whispered. "Let us take care of that"

"Uh oh..." I reply.

•••
Mikey was picking up marbles off the floor while I was writing.

"Psst"

I looked up and saw the boys surrounded. I got up off the floor and walked to them. Mikey was telling us how to put brand in a trap.

Mikey and Chunk were gonna jump on brand, and me, Data, and Mouth were gonna tie him up with those stretchers

"Hey.. brand, how far can you stretch that?" Data asked "It's not that hard." Brand replied, then we do as we planned, Mikey and Chunk jumped onto Brand, I went behind Brand and tied the stretcher behind the couch.

we all ran out the door, "Hey! June, Mikey, Mouth! get back here you little turds!" I looked back at brand "See ya later Brandon" I waved "Oh you are so dead Claire!"

"Mikey!!"

I jumped off the stairway, and ran towards my bike.

Mouth flattened Brands tires on his bike.

"What are you doing? That took him 376 lawnmower jobs to pay for that, that's his most favourite thing in the world!" Mikey hopped on his bike while watches Mouth.

"Now it's his most flattest thing in the world" Mouth said.

I rolled my eyes "God, Mouth."

••••