Chapter Fifthteen

•••

"Holy shi-" right before I was gonna say shit I was pulled in a small dark place. My mouth was covered, I didn't wanna open my eyes because I thought it was one of the men.

I opened them slowly and I saw Mikey, smiling.

It was a small crowded area, our faces were only inches away. I stared into his eyes and I looked down at his smile. His braces looked so cute. I then looked back up at his beautiful eyes. I could feel him lean in, i didn't want to be a jerk or anything and not lean in. But he's my best friend for Pete's sake, I can't kiss my best friend..

just when he was about to lean in. Mikey jumped out of the area.

I heard a mouse trap go off. I tried so hard to hold in my laugh but failed miserably.

"June!" Miley yells/whispers. "I'm sorry." I giggled. "I don't know about you.. but I'm getting out of here" Mikey said, as he pulls off the mouse trap off his bottom.

"Yeah.. great idea." I got up off the ground, dusting myself off.

•••

"did you see how that.. that things face looked? It was so.. I don't know how to explain it. Gee it scared the crap out of me. I almost passed out" Mikey spoke, "well.. technically his face was distorted around his eye area but ok" I said, "oh come on! That things face almost made me have an asthma attack." Mikey protested, he looked at me with a smile. I gave him one in return "you are such a wuss" I laughed.

"I am no-"

Mikey was flipped upside down by a man, I looked up and saw brand "Brand?"

"Your sister is outside" He gave me a glare "Jesus.." I muttered. "You too!" He grabbed me and flipped me upside down "hey, put me down, you are so dead once you put me down I will beat the shit out of you Brandon!" I yelled.

The lady chased us out, "Brandon, put us down!" Mikey hit brand on the back.

He eventually did when we reached a rock.

Kelsey ran to me and embraced me into a hug "geez, June don't do that! You scared me half to death. You know mom is gonna ground my ass if you ever die?" She asks, I rolled my eyes and hugged her back because.. well for once she actually cared.. and two, she's not being a selfish bitch.

"I swear on my life.. They have an... Uh an.. an IT! They have it chained to the wall!" Mikey said to Brand and the rest of the boys, "his face was distorted around his eye area and his smile looked real crooked." I said "you saw that too?!" Kelsey asked, "Yeah, I was with him" I said like it wasn't a problem

"You both were down there together??" Brand and Kelsey asked in unison.

"Well.. Uh-"

"We're going home now." She says

"Yeah Mikey, say goodbye to your little pals" Brand pulls Mikey,

"No. no I'm not leaving.. not until we find what mikeys looking for. Now you can call me a little spazway or a little wimp all you want.. but I am not leaving until we find this treasure. I'm sure of it that there is one!" I said as I backed away from Kels.

She sighed looking at Brand. He just looked down

"You are so toast if mom finds out"

"Look, Look!" Chuck pointed at a Jeep. "Four Wheel Drive."

"Hey. Chuck.. wasn't this the vehicle you were talking about at Mikey's?" I raised an eyebrow looking at Chunk "that's what I was trying to tell you! But no one listens to the fat boy" Chunk growls.

They were carrying out a garbage bag, it looked like a body.. oh my god

"You know.. I've always wondered what's inside that bag" Data said "uhh.. restaurant garbage" Mikey said, "Really, That big?" I asked "Yeah, what else would it be June?"

"Uh.. I have a lot of things in my mind.. for starters... Ummm a dead body!" I yelled,

"Shush" Kelsey shoved me, "there is no way that could be a dead body."

"Are you smoking pot? the bag is almost the same size as brand!" I said "Hey hey, don't bring me into this, wheezy"

"Mikey's the one who has asthma call him that!"

"June... seriously?" Mikey looked over at me, I shrugged "sorry.."

"You're starting to sound like chunk, June" Mouth chuckled "shut up!"

I wasn't yelling at anyone in anger, I was yelling at them because I'm scared and I have a really bad headache. I need my pills..

•••