Chapter Twelve

•••
I couldn't even describe the feeling I'm feeling right now, I feel extremely sad. And happy at the same time, my heart feels like it's gonna burst.

"Mikey..every time we go on your goonie adventures, you always get us in trouble." Data yelled from the front of me. "Get us in trouble? You're the one who always gets us in trouble double o' negative." Mikey shouts back. "I'm James Bond double o' seven not double o' negative!"

"You guys I'm hungry.. i know when my stomach growls there's trouble." Chuck said, "shut up chunk!" We all yelled.

•••

"Man Mikey, we've been riding for a long time.. my feet are starting to hurt. I feel dizzy and I need to breath damnit. You're gonna kill one of us." I yelled as I stopped riding by a lake. "June.. we're almost there I- hey... hey wait.." Mikey pulled out a map, "Look, that's it guys! It's by there. We got to go!!" Mikey and the rest cheered.

"Anybody listening to me at all?!" I yelled "June if you want to turn back then go, you're just ruining the fun!" He yelled back

one of the reasons why I don't like mikey sometimes. He can be such a little di- never mind

"Fun? You call this fun?? This is suicide.. you could get killed. But It's your guys fault. I'm leaving" I turned my bike the other way.

"June wait! I didn't mean it like that!"

•••

Third Person's Pov;

"Oh great, look what you've done!" Chunk screamed at Mikey, who had in hands in his hair "I'm such a little jerk." Mikey muttered "yeah you are" mouth replied, "come on man, she's not gonna come back." Mouth said. "Should I go after her? I mean I'm the one who chased her off.. I feel really bad, all she said is that her feet and head hurt.. I completely ignored her. I need to go after her" Mikey hopped on his bike. "Why is it so important to you?" Mouth asked.

"She's important to me!"

Mikey immediately stopped doing what he was doing and exhaled softly "I'm going after June, I need to apologize."

The rest stopped complaining as they nodded, "We'll be behind you"

•••
June's Pov;

"Stupid.. he doesn't care about you.. he never did. All of this was a lie.. he never cared.." I mumbled under my breath as I kicked the little rocks on the ground, I wasn't riding my bike, I decided to walk with it,

"Can't believe I still like him after all the times he yelled at me, and called me a little fun ruiner.."

"June!!" I heard a yell come from the back of me. I looked behind and saw the least person I'd want to see.. Mikey

"June, stop." He called out again, I stopped in my tracks and turned around slowly. "What?"

"look.. I didn't mean it like that.. what I meant is-"

"Yeah I know what you meant, you made it pretty clear. You don't want me ruining your adventure. I get it.. now please let me go home." I turned around, facing the road. "June, no.. I'm not gonna let you go home. I want you here.. we want you here.. please just come with us." Mouth spoke,

wow since when did he become a softie?

I turned my bike the other direction to the boys, "Alright.. but if anything happens..I'm going straight home"

They all nodded "Yeah okay"

•••

I dropped my bike and sighed looking down, Mouth dropped his bike also and walked to me. "What he said wasn't true, you're not a ruiner.. You're the reason why we have fun in our group, you're really pretty, June I'm glad you're my best friend." Mouth smiled, I hugged Mouth because all I really need right now is his hugs. Yeah he may be a little pushover but he's actually a good listener.

he hugged back, it lasted for a few minutes,

His hands around my waist and my head buried into his neck. "You're awesome June. Whoever doesn't see that.. well it's their loss" He spoke, a smile was on my face by now. "Thank you"

"Uh... guys?" Data asked, me and Mouth let go quickly "yes?" I asked. "we're going to the restaurant now"

•••