Chapter Six

•••

"Is there a funeral or something?" Mouth asked, "there will be one, this house." I said, Mikey looked over at me with a sad expression. "that's not right! My dad will pay for it" Mikey sat up throwing the magazine he had onto the side aggressively.

"what's going down guys? come on... what's the matter? This is our last goonie weekend together. We gotta be going out in style, cruisin' the coast.. but nooo. One lousy brother decided to go and screw it up" Mouth said to Brand,

Brand swung his arm, but mouth dodged it.

"by flunking your drivers test? whoa.." Mouth messes up brands hair.

"I bet you 5$ that if Mouth ever decides to drive, he drives into a million of garbage cans" I whispered to Mikey, Mikey wasn't in the mood but I knew how to make him smile.

Mikey laughed softly, he then looks over at me with a smile. "that's if.. anyone even allows him."

I chuckled "Yeah"

"First you gotta do the truffle shuffle" we heard mouth say, "Come on.."

"Do it."

"Come onnn"

"Do it!" Mouth shouted. I got up off the couch & walked to the window, I saw Chunk wiggle his stomach. I rolled my eyes.

Mouth started laughing uncontrollably,

"Cut it out, Mouth" Mikey stopped reading his book, as he made his way to the front door, "cut it out!" Mikey shoved mouth.

He pulled the string to their machine

I started watching it go down, so did the boys, they were amazed while I was thinking how the hell it works.

after it opened the gate, Chunk came running in. "Oh.. guys thanks a lot, Thanks. But you guys.. you aren't gonna believe me, this time I'm tellin' the trut- you turd!" Chunk ran into the door, I laughed a little "Feed the fish Mikey." Brand said, Mikey walked to the fish tank and I flopped back onto the couch, still eating the grapes.

"You guys won't believe me, there was these two cop cars right? They were chasing this 4 Wheeler deal, and they were flying all over the place, it was the most amazing thing I've ever saw!" Chunk said proudly, "more amazing than that time Michael Jackson came over to your house to use the bathroom." Mikey said,

"Or more amazing than that time you saved those old people from the nursing home fire right?"

"Yeah, and I bet it was more amazing than that time you ate your weight in godfathers pizza, huh?" Mouth said,

I rolled my eyes at their childish beings, why can't I be friends with reasonable people.

"okay.. brand, Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house...to use the bathroom, but his sister did!"

"Uh.. Mikey.." I called, Mikey didn't hear me. I looked at the door and saw data on a rope, looking like it lead to Miley's porch. "Mikey?" I called out once more.

He was still talking to Mouth and Chunk,

"Mikey!" I yelled, "Uh oh! The screen door!" Mikey ran to me.

"Mikey, the screen door!!" Data yelled from the outside, Mikey was too late to get to the door.

"Oh shit" I muttered, Data flew in. Making all of us fall back like dominos, I fell on Chuck, Mouth fell on me, Mouth fell on Mikey and Mikey fell on brand.

Chunk knocked over a statue, that Mrs Walsh loved for a really weird reason.

"Heyy, I bet cha guys thought I was gonna drop it huh? I knew you guys would think that from good ole chun-"

then the statue fell,

"You idiot!"

"Oh my god!"

Both of the walsh brothers screamed,

Mikey raced to the coffee table, and bent over to grab the statue. "Look, it's not broken. It's perfect huh?" Chunk said, Me and Mikey noticed something different about the statue.. that thing was missing,

"Oh my god!" Mikey yelled, looking down for that piece, I chuckled softly. "That's my moms most favourite piece!!"

Mikey tried putting it back into place but didn't work out as well.

"You wouldn't be here if it wasn't." Mouth teased "Shut up Mouth!" Me Brand and Mikey told Mouth,

He rolled his eyes getting off the floor.

••••