Chapter Eight

••••
the other three came down.

"Boys, June.. I am taking Rosalita and June's mom to the supermarket, I will be back in like half an hour. Mikey I want you kept inside, brand if he comes down in asthma, I don't want him out in the rain."

Chunk was hiding the statue from Rosalita. I looked at him with a grin then back at Mikey... Who looked absolutely adorable in his moms scarf.. aw- wait no.. be quiet.

"He should be put in a plastic bubble." Brand said. Mrs Walsh smacked Brandon's arms "I'm serious Brandon..that's not funny, if he takes one step outside you are in deep.. the absolutely the deepest... Uh-"

"Shit ma" Brand finishes her sentence "I don't like that language, but that's exactly what you're gonna be in." Mrs Walsh said,

"and you.. dotta"

"Data"

"Data... use the back door from now on okay?" Irene asks Data "okay"

"What is that??" Irene looked at me. Mouth and Chunk. "Oh shit what?" Chunk asked with a bit of fear in his voice "What is that??!" She asked pointing to the mess that chunk made on the coffee table.

"I want that cleaned up"

"Oh, sure right away Mrs Walsh" I smiled "Yeah sure!!" Chunk laughed nervously.

"One hour.. bye baby" Mrs Walsh kissed Mikey on the cheek, he wiped it off with a disgusted face.

"Bye Mrs Walsh" Mouth waved "Bye!!" I yelled, "adiós señora bonita" Mouth called out. "pobre de mí" Rosalita said,

I chuckled "she doesn't like you Mouth" I teased. "Oh she loves me" Mouth said, I laughed.

"You want a breathing problem, you got one" Brand grabs Mikey and put him in a headlock. "Hey guys.. what's your dad gonna do with all the stuff that's in the attic?" Mouth asked, Brand let go of Mikey. "He's gonna give it back to the museum.. or whoever they pick to be the new assistant curly... wait, Uh keney, no-"

"Curator" Brand shoves Mikey a bit.

"That's what I said."

"Wait a minute guys.. maybe there's something up there for us! Maybe there's something up there that we can keep from the outsiders, maybe there's some rich stuff" Mouth jumps up and down in excitement, "Rich stuff!" Data goes along

"no. no. no"

They all raced upstairs, "You guys listen to me damnit, that's his stuff!" Mikey chases them. I didn't really feel like going upstairs. But you know the boys.. they'll just come down and pull me to come up there.

I had to basically drag myself to go upstairs.

•••
"hey Mikey this is great, we only have old hanukkah decorations in our attic" Chunk was wearing an outfit that he found. "Get out of that Chunk" I said, "oh come o-"

a sound of thunder made me jump towards Mikey,

I kinda pushed him, and he almost fell down, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him.

he pulled out his inhaler and inhaled.

"Okay guys.. you saw it now let's get out of  here" Mikey said.

When I touched his hand.. it felt so, I don't know.. it felt nice and warm.

"ha! Got you right where I wanted you" Chunk said. But brand held the stick to his chest not letting him go "Oh come on guys, it's dusty in here and my fevers acting up and you always break stuff and-"

"Mikey!!"

"What?!" Mikey turned around, "Mikey.. come over here and make me feel like a woman, come and give me a nice wet lickery kiss.. mmm" Mouth stuck his tongue out from the painting, I saw Miley's face go red, He was embarrassed.

"got you!" Mikey pulled away the painting and Mouth was standing there with his tongue out "now get out of there, you're ruining the painting" Mikey said, "and you're ruining my joke! I was pretending to be Andi!" Mouth said "shut up about Andi alright? she's a beautiful girl and she doesn't talk like that!" Mikey defended Andi..

wow.. that actually kinda hurt.

•••