41.

The next morning,I woke up next to Joe. I smiled,I snuggled against waist,I heard him groaned, I looked up at him and his eyes open,"Hey boo." I pecked his lips,"Hey love." he ran his hands through my sex hair,"I have to say this blonde is a turn on." he smiled.

I giggled,"What are we going to go?" I looked at him,he sat up and pulled me onto his lap,wrapping my sheet around him,"What do you mean?" he rubbed my back,"Blanda...and the baby...you're going to be a father...I'm just the other woman..."

"You're the main woman...you've always been the main woman." he kissed my bottom lip,"But what are we going to do?..." I stared into his brown eyes,"We'll figure something out...." he pecked my lips,"I promise you." he continued rubbing my back.

"I'm going to make us breakfast." I kissed his lips then got up and put on sweatpants and a shirt,I headed to my kitchen.

Joe came down in his pants only,"So what are you doing today?" he sat at the bar,"I got a photoshoot to do,then I'm off to the studio." I smiled,"Can I go to the studio with you?" he looked at me,"I...don't think that's a good idea..." I bit my lip.

"Why not?...Did you write a song about me?" I turned around,"Yeah...I hope you don't mind.." I bit my lip,nervous. "No,not at all...good artists do so,and I deseve it." he smiled at me. "You're amazing you know that?" I leaned down to the counter.

"I try...What would also be amazing if those waffles weren't getting burnt." he smiled,I turned around,"Shit!"I hurried up and flipped them.

***

I finished with the photos for the SELF magazine and I got to pick out the ones I liked and wanted to be on the magazine. 

I sat down,"I surround myself with people who make positive decisions and who have more interests than wanting to go to clubs and get wasted. My friends and I look out for each other, and I love just inviting everyone over to watch TV. I like Law & Order—except it makes me want to go out and inspect everyone on the street to see if they're a serial killer!" I spoke as the reported was recording me,she was going to type this out later.

"I've spent the past two years getting over an eating disorder and issues like self-harming and bipolar disorder. Unlike a person who doesn't have these problems, I have to work on this stuff every day. I'm reminded of that whenever I eat or feel down." I nodded,looking at my hands.

"When I was younger, stick-figure thin was in and nobody was talking about eating disorders. I want girls to know that it's OK when they grow up and their body changes. I want them to be aware that certain things they might do to lose weight can be dangerous—life-threatening, even." I smiled.

"There were times I felt so anxious, almost like I was crawling out of my skin, that if I didn't do something physical to match the way I felt inside, I would explode. I cut myself to take my mind off that. I just didn't care what happened. I had no fear."

""Finding out I had a real emotional disorder helped me put together the pieces of the puzzle. I remember being in the studio, thinking, My life is so awesome right now, but I'm sodepressed. Then, a few days later, I'd be on top of the world. It was really confusing. When I got diagnosed, my life made more sense."

"When I was 12, I was bullied. It wasn't physical, but sometimes I'd say to the girls, 'Hit me! What you're doing verbally and online is so much worse.' That's when a lot of my issues spiraled out of control. The things they called me will stick with me for life."

"But going through that also made me stronger. Mean comments don't affect me the same way because I'm more confident. If I read something where someone calls me a bitch, I know I'm not, so I laugh at it." I sighed,smiling.

"Definitely. You can choose to work toward happiness or not. I used to expect it to come to me, but it takes more than seeing a therapist once a week. I make time for myself and meditate. And I haven't used my cell in three months! Subconsciously, it was a crutch. When a room gets quiet, what do you do? Grab your phone! Now I can sit and have conversations with people."

"I used to feel most beautiful on the red carpet, but now I'm most confident on the beach, with no makeup and no worries about my hair." I smiled,big.

I finished the interview and I headed to the recording studio. I recorded a song called Made In The USA,Nightingale and Really Don't Care.

"That was a good day." my producer smiled,"Thanks." I headed to my car,until my phone rang,it was an unknown number,I answered it anyways. "Hello?"

"Is this Demi Lovato?" a british accent asked,oh no I broke Niall's heart and now I'm looked for,"Yes,who is this?"

"Hello,I'm Simon Cowell..I was wondering,since you're big in the industry that you would like to be a judge for my show,Xfactor USA." he said,I smiled,"Uh...YES!! I have to call you back,I have to check with my management,but that'll be great!!" I smiled.

"Alright,babe. Call me as soon as you can."  I smiled,"Sure thing,bye." I hung up,I squealed and got in my car.

Joe;

"You said you wanted the nursery pink,so I gave you pink! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I looked at her,kind of angry,"I do want pink,BUT THIS IS PIG PINK,JOE! I HATE PIG PINK!!!" Blanda raised her voice.

"IT'S A FUCKING BABY. IT WON'T CARE WHAT COLOR IT IS. IT MIGHT HELP HER WITH ANIMALS TOO! WE COULD MAKE IT PIG THEMED AND MAKE PIGS EVERYWHERE. YOU SIMPLY DIDN'T CARE WHAT COLOR PINK." I yelled.

"WELL  I DO."  Blanda screamed. 

"Then paint it yourself." I walked out of the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jlanda fighting over pain,smh.