2.

"I kind of want to become friends with Demi..."  I sit down,"Lovato?" Nick asked,I thumped the back of his head,"No,Demi Moore. Yes,Demi Lovato,you idiot." I groaned. "Then call her up." Nick said.

"@ddlovato we should hang out? Dm me?" I tweeted,that made fans go crazy. "Hey." I got a DM.I smiled a little "Hey,I was wondering if you would like to hang out with my Brother Nick,and I..." I messaged back. 

"Sure! Disneyland?" she asked,"Sure,meet you there." I closed the app,"Nick,get ready,we're going to Disneyland." I said,"You suggested Disneyland?" he chuckled,"No,Demi did,now go get dressed." I headed to my room and changed real quick.

..

We got in my car,"Thank you for letting me stay with you." Nick said,"No problem little bro." I smiled and drove to Disneyland.

We got out and headed inside,"Hey guys." Demi smiled,she had on heels,cut off jean shorts and a white shirt with a green cardigan,"Hey Demi." Nick smiled,"Let's go on some rides." I slipped on my shades,"Gadget's Go Coaster?" Demi suggested,"What? Are you scared?" I smirked,she laughed,"Scared,no."

"Let's do California Screaming." Nick suggested,"Okay." we walked to the ride,people talking pictures of us of course. We stood in line,"So what is your favorite from us,Demi?" Nick asked,"Um,this is embarassing but I totally forgot the name of the song..but it goes,slipping in the lava..my best friend is in that video." she smiled.

"Burnin' up?" I smiled,she pointed at me,"Yes!" she smiled,"Who's the best friend?" Nick asked,"Selena Gomez." she  smiled,"She's okay with you hanging with us!?" I looked at her. She chuckled,making Nick hit my arm. "Yes,she's over the Nick Jonas stage,she's pretty happy with her boyfrien--crap."

"That Justin Bieber?" Nick looked at me,"No...someone else,but she told me not to say.." we walked into the ride. I sat next to Demi on the ride while Nick was behind us,I got her buckled in,then I got myself buckled in. 

"So what's your favorite song of mine?" she smiled at me,"Erm..I don't have your album..but by the singles I live I give your heart a break?" I looked at her,she threw her head back laughing,"It's Give Your Heart A Break." she smiled,"I knew it had to do with a heart and a break." I chuckled.

"What about you,Nick?" she looked back at Nick,"My Love Is Like A Star." Nick smiled,I glared at him,he shrugged. "Please keep your hands and legs in the ride at all times." the lady said and the ride started. I helded onto the bars and Demi screamed,I laughed,her hair was blowing.

We got off the ride,"That was fun." Demi smiled,"Where to next?" Nick asked,"Buzz Lightyear Astro blasters!" Demi started walking there,we followed," I call Nick ." she wrapped her arm around Nick,"Deal,Lovato." I smirked.

We got on the ride.

..

"Can I get you guys numbers? I had fun." Demi smiled,"Of course." I smiled and Nick gave her our numbers,"Bye,see you soon." I waved and got in the car,I drove home. "I feel like we are going to be best friends with her." Nick smiled,I smiled.

..

The next day we headed to the studio,"How is Demi?" Kevin asked,"She's so nice and fun to be with." Nick smiled,"Yeah." I smiled,"Joe can I talk to you?" the producer asked,"Um..sure.." I headed to him,he shut the door behind me,"So I saw that hung out with Demi Lovato yesterday.." he said.

"Yeah.."
"Twitter fans went crazy over you too...calling your guys Jemi and that you guys should hook up."
"But we're not,we're just friends."

"I want you to become more then that. It'll give us more fans and publicity." he smile,"No,dude. I'm not doing that. I'm going to get more fans just by dating someone that I don't want too. I'm sorry." I walked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please!

xxChloe.