8.

"Can you stay over?" I begged,"I'm sorry babe..I have stuff to do." Joe kissed me,I sighed,"Alright,see you tomorrow at the studio." I got out of the and headed inside.

..

The next day,I got up and got myself ready for the studio,I fixed my hair,slipped on yoga pants and a big gray sweatshirt. I slipped on boots and tied my hair into a messy bun,I got in my car and drove to the studio.

I pulled my car next to Nick's then I got out and headed in,"Hey Kevin,hey Nick." I hugged them,"Where's Joe?" I asked,"We don't know." Kevin said,"We figured he stayed with you.." Kevin said,"No...he said he had stuff to do..." I said,confused.

"Oh,yeah! I left him asleep." Nick  laughed awkwardly,"But you told me he was home?" Kevin said,"I REMEMBERED now." Nick glared,"I'll call him." I smiled,right as was going to dial Joe,he walked in,his hair was a mess.

"Where were you?" I looked at him,he looked at Nick,"I overslept.." he yawned,"Oh.." I giggled a little."Well,let's do this." Nick smiled,Joe and I  headed into the recording booth as Nick fixed the sound,I put on headphones. Joe and I sang our parts,then Nick got in the studio.

"Never would have said 'Forever'
If I knew it'd end so fast" Nick sang.

"Why did you say 'I love you'
If you knew it that it wouldn't last." I sang.

"Baby I just can't hear what your saying
The line is breaking up.." Nick sang again,I smiled.

"Or is that just us?
Or is that just us?" I sang/

We finished the song and we started working on it. I sat on Joe's lap. "I like this sound.." Nick played it.I smiled,"I liked it too." I rubbed Nick's back."Hey Demi!" their manager walked in,"Hey." I smiled,"How are you?" he winked. "I'm good." I smiled.

"Mind if I talk to you?" he asked,
"No,I don't. Talk." I smiled.

"The Jonases are going on tour in a month...people would love if you joined them,what about it?" he asked,I smiled big,"Yes,I love the idea!!" I smiled. "Awesome,I'll arrange everything." he walked off.

..

I headed to my car with Joe,"You wanna come over?" I bit my lip,"Can't..I have plans. Sorry,I'll see you later." he pecked my lips,but I didn't peck back,"Please don't be mad.."

"I'm not mad..I just find it funny that I've been over to your place but you like...are scared to come over.." I crossed my arms,"I'm sorry,Dems."

"I also feel like sometimes I love you more than you love me,it's whatever Joe. I understand." I glared at him,"Demi,I --"

I got in my car and drove home. I headed inside my house and sat on the couch,there was a knock on the door,I groaned and got up to answer the door.

I opened the door,Joe kissed me passionately,pushing me to the wall,I ran my hand through his hair. He slid my sweatshirt off as I slid off his shirt,he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom,he laid me down and started kissing my neck.

..

Joe's POV.

I put my arm around Demi,pulling her close,I just had sex with her...all I got to say is wow,she is so much better than Blanda. I kissed her forehead,I think my feelings had changed....

"I love you,Joe." Demi looked up at me
I smiled,"I love you too." I kissed her.