30.

"Thank you,Tampa Florida!! Thank you guys for coming out and supporting my music and me!! I love you guys so much!! You guys are everything!!" I smiled,"Goodnight!! Unbroken tour bitches!!" I ran off stage,"We did it!!" I hugged everybody.

~~

I unpacked everything from tour into my closet,I was waiting on the pregnancy tests to see is I am or not," I tied my hair up in a ponytail,then I headed to the bathroom.

I'm pregnant.

"Dammit." I glared at myself in the mirror,"Babe,it's Joe." Joe knocked,Shit."Hold on!" I threw all the tests in the trash and hid the trash,I couldn't tell him I'm pregnant,because I know it is his baby.

Niall and I only done it once,and Joe and I...well you know.

I rushed to the door,"Baby!" I smiled and kissed him,"Hey snookums!" he kissed me again,"I missed you so much!" He picked me up,"Same." I giggled. 

"How's Blanda?" I looked at him,"Let's not talk about her when we're together okay?" Joe smiled and pecked my lips,he carried me to my bedroom and I didn't like this at all.

He laid me on the bed,"Joe...stop.." I sighed.

He put his hand up my shirt,squeezing my breasts,I moaned silently,"Joe,please just stop." I said,he kept going,I pushed him off,"All you want is sex!" I glared,he stood there,stunned.

"Babe,it's me." Niall knocked,I groaned,great. I headed to the door,"You told me the 18th!"  I faked a smiled,"Got an early ride,you happy?!" Niall smiled,"Yes!" I hugged him.

"Come in." I walked inside with him,Joe walked out,I gasped,"Hey Lad.." Niall looked at me,"Joe came over..so ask me about tour...nothing big.." I looked at Joe. "Well...sup man." Niall put my arm around me,"Eh." Joe shrugged,"Nothing much..I think I'm going to go.." Joe grabbed his stuff.

"Joe,wait." Niall turned around,Joe looked,"The boys and I are going golfing,if Demi goes...do you and uh....your girlfriend wanna join?" Niall invited.

"Yeah,sure..." Joe nodded,"Cool,we'll pick you up at 4." Niall smiled,"Cool,see you." he walked off.

"So when did you color your hair red,princess?" he smiled,"Like um a month ago." I smiled,"Well,I like it." Niall kissed me.

~~

"Who's going first?" Niall fixed hair,I looked at Blanda and Joe enjoying each other's company,I sighed,"I will." I grabbed my putter,I put my ball down,"Go babe!" Niall cheered,I smiled  and hit the ball,it took me 3 tries to get it in the yes.

I threw my putter down,"LIKE A BOSS!!" I smiled,Zayn high five me,"You go girl." he smiled,he had his girl Perrie Edwards with us aswell. I kissed Niall,"Good luck!" I clapped,I looked over and saw Joe rubbing Blanda's stomach,I looked down.

I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Be right back." I ran to the building's bathroom and threw up in a stall.

I walked out and there was Joe,I jumped,"You okay?" he looked up at me,"Yeah...why?" I looked at him,"You've been acting different.." Joe said,"I'm fine,let's go.." We headed back to the others.

"Hey,babe.." I put my hand on the back of Niall's back,"Hey." he smiled,"I'm going to go home...I don't feel good,I'll see you. I hugged him and headed home.

~~

I had on a white lacy maxi dress with a black carigan and black pumps,I waited until they introduced me. "Please welcome the talented and beautiful,Demi Lovato!" the today show greeted,I smiled,I walked on stage and hugged them,"Hi!" I smiled,then I sat down,"So how are you?" she smiled.

"I've been good,thanks." I smiled,
"How was your first headlining tour?" 

"It's been an amazing experience,I love seeing my fans,it's been fun." I smiled,I scratched my leg,"I'm actually heading to the South America part of the tour in February,which I am excited for." I smiled. "Well,congratulations." she smiled,"So what made you want to color your hair red?"

"Just for fun,I wanted to be rebellious...I love dying my hair different colors..so don't be shocked if you see it a neon color one day,some people are addicted to drugs and alcohol,I'm addicted to Tattoos and hair dye." I laughed.

"I rather be addicted to that,then drugs and etc." she laughed,I laughed too,"Yeah,same."

"So you've been caught with One Direction's Niall Horan...rumors are that you guys are dating.." she asked,I breathed in and out,"Well,I can't lie anymore...Niall and I are in a relationship...and I haven't been happier." I smiled a little.

"Yes,thank you for accepting! Congratulations on both of you." she smiled,I smiled,"Thank you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMI CONFIRMED DIALL.

HERE YOU GO.

So if you haven't read my new Jemi story,you should because it's going to be good :)

It's called 'Flatline' and the first chapter is up & it has a trailer. It would make me happy :)

Enjoy.