14.

It's been a few days since the accident. I stepped out of my tour bus,I headed inside the venue,I headed past Joe making out with Blanda,I sighed, I headed inside my dressing room.

"Are you ready for the show tonight? It's a sold out show." Nick walked,I smiled,"Yeah,I'm so pumped." I laughed,"We're going to kill it.." Nick smiled,"We always kill it." I smiled,sitting on my couch,"About that...." Nick sighed,sitting in front of me,"What's up?..." I leaned in.

"Kevin...thinks it would be good idead to sing our song on soundcheck..." Nick fiddled with his fingers,"What song? We have a song?" I tied my hair into a ponytail,"You know..that song we recorded,On The Line? That song...I told him we'd think about it...I know you have alot of parts with Joe,so we do--"

"I'll do it." I sighed.
"Seriously?" He looked at me.
"Yeah." I smiled a little,"You are amazing,Demi." he hugged me,"Yeah." I hugged back. 

"Well,I have to go do an interview. See you on soundcheck." I patted his back then headed to the person,"Hi Demi! How are you? Tired yet?"

"Hey." I smiled,"I love touring,so no,I'm not really tired,I'm sore,but I won't let being tired let down my performance." I smiled,"So what's the best part of touring?" he asked.

"Going to different cities and seeing your fans faces and see them connecting to your songs,it's great." I smiled,"And the worse part?"

"The downfall is that I'm away from my little sister,family and my friends." I sighed,"Yeah,I understand....so let's get serious.....You and Joe are over?" he asked,I sighed.

"Yeah,we're over." I nodded.
"How is that?"
"I mean it's weird....you never seen an girl tour with her ex boyfriend before,but he's good,he's cool..he's still one of my good friends...I'll be there whenever he needs me."

"Why did you guys break up?"
"Um...we just decided it was just best to be friends and...that our friendship was more important." I nodded.

..

"Thank you for having me." I smiled,I got up and got ready for them to call me on stage.

"We want to bring a good friend of ours to sing on stage with us...please welcome Demi Lovato!!!" Nick introduced,I smiled and headed on stage,I smiled and hugged them all,"Hi guys!" I waved. "So we wrote a song together..you guys want to hear it?" Joe smiled.

"YES!!" the crowd yelled,the band started playing.

 "I didn't wanna say 'I'm sorry' for breaking us apart.." I closed my eyes,getting into the music.

"I didn't wanna say 'It was my fault' even though I knew it was.." I heard Joe sang,I glanced at him,he was looking at me. "I didn't wanna call you back cause I knew that I was wrong.."

"Yeah,I knew I was wrong.." Joe and I sang.

...

"Thank you guys! See you later."  I smiled and walked off stage with the boys,I looked at Joe and he looked at me,I looked down and headed outside to my tourbus,in the pourin rain. "Demi..." Joe walked out,I turned around,getting soaking wet from the rain,"Hey Joe." 

"Can we please talk.." he looked at me,getting wet aswell,I looked down,"No...Joe...it's best if we let it go..." I bit my lip,"No...I never wanted to hurt you...I never wanted to do...my producer made me...I'm so sorry.." he looked at me,I looked at him,then headed to my dressing room, Natalie handed me a towel to dry off.

"Your manager called you...you should call you back." she said,I got my phone and called him up.

"Hello Demi."
"Hey Paul." I said,I sat down. "So..I heard what Joe did to you...he used you right?" he asked,I sighed,"Yeah.." I said as my hairstyler dried my hair,"I don't want you to be on that tour anymore...it'll give you bad critics..." he said. 

"But I ca--"
"I already called the guys's manager...they said it's fine,you just need to tell the boys." he said,I sighed,"Alright..." I know that's the hardest thing.

I hung up,I sighed,"Demi,5 minutes until the show." 

I ran back inside the venue and hurried on putting on my outfit.