20.

"Joe?..." I looked at him,kind of shocked,"How did you get here? Who let you on my bus? Why are you in here?" I asked,trying to figure everything out.

"Demi.." he smiled a little,"I came to see you." he stepped closer to me,"No....no..go away." I stepped back,"I'm perfectly fine without you.." I looked at him. 

"I'm not." he spoke,I raised a brow,"Sure looks like you are...Kissing by pools...everything else." I looked at him,"I do it because I don't want to make Blanda upset..." he scanned me,"Well,I'm happy with Niall." I sat down,"Ha!" he laughed.

"Excuse me?!" I glared at him,"Sorry,it just doesn't look like you guys...go together.." he shrugged,"Like you know?" I glared at him,"Demi,I love you. I'm in love with you." he stared into my eyes,"Bullshit!" I stood up,"You're in love with the fame I gave you. You love Blanda,just admit it!" I glared at him.

"I like her,but I don't love her,like you." he stared at me,"I didn't have feelings for you at first,but it grew and I became in love with you." he looked at me,"I need you to get off the bus,Joe." I sighed.

"I can't...the bus is already moving." he got up,"What the fuck.." I mumbled,"When we stop tomorrow,I want you gone." I glared and headed to my bunk.

...

"Demi,up." Max woke me up,I groaned my way off the bed,I saw Joe asleep on my couch,I sighed,I grabbed my purse and headed into the venue.

I got a plate full of healthy food for breakfast. "So I saw Joe on your bus.." Natalie said,chewing on toast,"I don't want to talk about it." I sighed,eating.

...

I changed into sparkly pants,a gray band shirt,a fur vest and black spiked jeffrey campbell shows during dress change,of course Joe didn't leave.

I headed on stage and sang My Love Is Like A Star,than I sat on the steps,I stared at the crowd as the band started playing.

"It's probably what's best for you

I only want the best for you
And if I'm not the best then you're stuck
I tried to sever ties and I ended up with wounds to bind
Like you're pouring salt in my cuts

And I just ran out of band-aids
I don't even know where to start
'Cause you can bandage the damage
You never really can fix a heart.." I looked down and ran my hands through my hair.

..

"I LOVE YOU HOUSTON!!" I yelled and ran off stage. "GREAT SHOW IN HOUSTON!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!" I tweeted,I slipped on sweatpants and a tshirt,I headed onto my tourbus.

"Yeah,you're right....you don't love me." he said,I just stared,he cupped my face and kissed me.

His hands are so warm, I thought to myself. Joe's powerful hands touched along my soft skin, guiding its way to my voluptuous set of breasts. 

He bounced them in his hands carefully, as if inspecting them to see if they are real. "Don't worry they're real, unlike all of your other whores." I whispered, grinning at him. 

He chuckled softly,he led me to me bunk,slipping off my shirt, Joe chuckled softly before shoving one of my nipples into his mouth, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. 

He slipped my pants off,along with my thong. I bit against his skin.

I felt his hand trail down to my shaven womb, stroking it lightly. His fingers rubbed against my clit slowly as my pussy grew moist. I moaned quietly, signaling that I'm enjoying this and I want more.  He laid me down on the bunk softly.

I stared into his eyes as I felt a finger enter inside of my core, I let out a quiet gasp as he began pumping his finger inside of me while nibbling lightly on my right nipple. 

I reached my hand down slowly and began undoing his pants, after a moment I was able to pull down his pants. He groaned as I rubbed him through his plaid boxers, his cock already rock hard for me, I licked my lips in delight,I felt him smile against my nipple.

I withdrew his cock from his boxers and massaged the head of his cock with my thumb, his cock hardening even more. 

He inserted another finger inside me, his pumping gradually increasing in speed. 

"Oh yes Joe.." I moaned as a third finger was shoved inside of me, I moved my hands up and down his cock.  I bit my lip.

We pumped each other in sync as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. He then took off his shirt,and spread my legs,I bit my lip.

Joe pressed his now exposed chest against mine, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. My hands rested on his broad shoulders, digging my nails into his skin as he inched his cock deep inside of my core.

He grit his teeth as he hips began rocking back and forth, slamming into me with a gradual increasing speed. "So...tight.." He murmured softly in my ear. "That Irish boy isn't good enough?" he joked,I laughed a little.

My vision became blurry as my eyes flooded with tears. "Your so...big.." I said in between breaths."I guess you forgot.." he chuckled.

"Fuck Dem," Joe groaned as his hips slammed against mine, not allowing any space between his cock and my pussy. "You feel so..so good, fuck!" 

I took a ball of my sheets,moaning.

"Oh-Oh..Ohh Joe right there!" I nearly screamed as Joe slammed into my g-spot with repetitive motions. "Fuck Demi...come on baby, we're so close...oh, so tight baby." He grunted while holding my hips down, pinning me to the mattress of my bed.

"I-I'm almost...so close...J-Joeee..I'm gonna...oh fuck!" I let out a high pitched scream as my body began to shudder and cum began to ooze out of my pussy.

Joe still continued with the same pace, throwing one of my legs over his shoulder. Slamming into me from a new angle, I continued to scream his name, my voice becoming hoarse. He was enjoying hearing me scream his name.

He pulled out and started pumping himself,I bit my lip,I pull him to me. He started to explode all over me. He looked at me,I looked at him,he got on his knees,hovering over me,kissing neck,getting some of his own specimen on himself,I smiled at the feeling of his lips on my skin.

"I love you,Demi." he laid beside me,I got a towel to clean our bodies off,the I got back on the bed,under the sheets,"I love you too....I always have...ever since...we became a couple.." I looked at him. He put his head in his hand,looking at me,also twisting my hair around his finger,"Joe....what are we going to do?....You know...Niall and Blanda..." I sighed.

"We won't tell them...we'll just sneak around with each other." he kissed my shoulder blade,"That's so risky..." I looked at him,"Yeah,but if you break up with Niall right now....it'll be bad publicity...and I can't find a way to break up with Blanda.." he sighed.

"Okay,let's do. definitely if sex is like this." I pecked his lips.

My phone started to ring,"Shit it's Niall." I said,I covered Joe's mouth,"Hello?" I said,"Hey babe! how was the show? I miss you!" he said,"Yeah,it was terrific,one of the best shows. I miss you too." I lied.

"Where is your show next? I might get to come down and see you." he cheered,I sighed," Umm...Grand Praire." I said. 

"Okay,good." he cheered again,"Um.babe.." I looked at Joe,"I'm really tired...I'll see you tomorrow." I said,

"Aright,see you tomorrow,Love you. Sleep tight,beautiful." he hung up,I sighed and put my phone on the night stand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kind of got carried away with the sex,sorry.

BUT JEMI IS TOGETHER BITCHESSS.