26.

Joe's POV.

I climbed back to bed,trying to sleep.

..

"Wakey,wakey." Demi smiled,kissing all over my face,I smiled a little,"Morning." I groaned,"How you feeling?" she smiled,"Good,I don't know why you're asking me...I'm not the one---"

"Okay!" she laughed,"I gotta shower." she got up from the bed,giving me a good view of her ass,"ASS ASS ASS." I smirked, she laughed and headed into the bathroom,I laid back,staring at the ceiling,thinking of that text message,I sighed,I needed to get my mind off this.

I smiled a little,I got up and headed to the bathroom,I slipped off my pants and got in the the shower with her,"Hey beautiful." I pecked her lips,she smiled,"Hey handsome." 

...

I was sitting down in Demi's dressing room,she went to the soundcheck,I sighed and decided to call Blanda.

"Hey baby!" She cheered,"Hey...I got the message...is it true?" I put my fingers in my hair. "Yeah,it's true,did you see the pictures?" she asked,"Of course...I forgot.." 

"You're going to be a father & I'm going to be a mother." she perked,I sighed quietly,"Awesome.." I rubbed my eyes. "When you coming home?" she asked,"Probably home..." I told her. "Yay! I can't wait to see you! I missed you!" 

"I missed you too,I gotta go." I said,"Love you!"
"I love you too." I hung up,I groaned,throwing my head back.

... 

I was on the side of the stage watching Demi slay.

"If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up

If you're gonna take me down, I surrender
I'll give you anything you want
Just don't leave me alone
This is a hold up, this is a hold up

If the weapon is your love, I got my hands up." she sang and danced. I smiled,watching.

..

"Good show,tonight,baby." I pecked her lips,Demi smiled at me as we got onto the tourbus. "You okay,babe?" Demi asked,"I have to leave tomorrow." I sighed,looking at her,"Why?" she frowned,"Because....um......Blanda...is um...pregnant." I looked at her,her expression when from curious to upset,"I'm just as upset as you are..I know..I made a mistake...Just...I know..it's a big responsability..but just...don't leave me..." I looked at her.

"But what about our plans?! You can't leave her now,Joe...now this affair is even more wrong." she started crying. "Demi..." I sighed," I know,but I'll figure out something,Demi...I love you,I love you more than anything." I patted her back,she pulled it away,she then shook her head,"Demi..." I sighed.

"I can't do this,Joe..." Demi sighed,"What you mean?" I looked at her,"Demi,you are the best thing that has happened to me." I looked at her. 

"I love you,but I can't have someone who is expecting a baby by someone else...it'll be to hard for me..when the baby comes....you won't have time for me." she sighed,"Demi,I'll make ti---" I cupped her face.

She turned her cheek,"No,Joe..it's done...this thing was fun...but it's done...it had a good run...it's over. I love you." she pecked my lips,then went to her bedroom and shut the door.

I looked down,confused.