36.

We were back in LA,for a day,I woke up in bed next to Niall,I pecked his cheek,then I got up,I slipped on his shirt,then I went to the kitchen to make coffee,I poured myself some water,then I headed back to the bedroom,I stared out my balcony. 

"Hey you." Niall rolled over on his back,rubbing his eyes,"Hey baby." I sipped my water,"What you doing up?" he asked,"I wasn't up for long." I crawled on the bed and ontop him,"You look good in my shirt." he smiled. I giggled and pecked his lips,"You need to head out and packed...cause I have to pack." I traced his lip,"Or I could not pack and watch you pack while you're in my shirt." he smirked.

"Ooh,the Irish guy,thinks he is funny ." I smiled,"Seriously,go packed." I kissed his lips,"I can't,I have a beautiful girl on top of me." he smiled,I laughed and got up,"Now you don't." I slipped off his shirt and threw it at him,I went to my closet and slipped on sweatpants and a band shirt,I put my hair in a messy bun. "I'll see you tonight?" he smiled.

"Of course,I have to get on the tourbus." I smiled,I pecked his lips,"Right,bye." he kissed me and left.

Joe's POV.

Right when I was about to ring Demi's doorbell,the door opened,it was Niall."Oh hey,Demi here? I need to tell her something.." I hid the flowers behind my back,"Yeah,I'll see you later,Lad. " Niall walked past me,I headed inside. I headed upstairs and covered her eyes,I put the flowers in front of her.

"Special Delivery?" I smiled,I uncovered her eyes,"They're beautiful baby,thank you." she pecked my lips,I put them on her dresser,"So why you packing,your tour isn't until February.." I sat on her bed,"I...um..." she bit her lip.

"Talk to me,babe." I smiled,"I'm going on tour with One direction.." she looked at me,suddenly my smile disappeared,"But you don't need to overstress yourself. Don't you think you need rest before you go on your tour?" I looked at her.

"I don't know..I love touring.." she sighed,"Or you would say yes to everything the Irish dude saids.." I got up and crossed my arms,"Joe,I'm sorry...don't be mad." she looked at me,"Too late...You're going to be in Europe until February,then you'll be in  South America,so when in the fuck will I see you next?" I looked at her,"Cause I know I won't get to facetime with you anytime soon." I looked at her,"I'm just so confused,Joe." she put her clothes down.

"What do you want?" I looked at her,"Tell what do you want? Who do you want?" I looked at her,"Don't do this to me,please don't make me decide...you know I'm in love with you...Niall is so genuine,I can't do that to him,please." she began to cry,"I'm just so confused.."

I looked down  and sighed,"Alright.." 

"Please don't be mad.." she came and put her hands on my sides,"I'm not mad.." I looked at her,she kissed my lips. "I have to go,I forgot Blanda wanted me to take her out. I'll see you later." I pecked her lips and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drama? ;)