16

It was now a month;

"I can't WAIT to perform for you guys all these months! #ASpecialNightWithDemiLovato" I tweeted,smiling. I was picking out my outfits for this tour,I was excited for this tour.

"Are sure you want these outfits,Miss Lovato?" my designer asked,I bit my lip,"Yeah." I nodded,This tour  will be fun,I'll have dancers and everything,"Alright,I'll send it on the bus." she smiled at me,"Thank you." I smiled,I got back to my car.

"Hey,it's Niall. I'm in LA." my phone buzzed,I pulled it out of my purse,I smiled at who it is,"Hey!! OMG,we should catch up! Tonight?" I replied,biting my lip.

"Sounds good! Where @?" he repiled,I thought quickly in my car,"Tortilla Republic? It's in west Hollywood. 6?" I replied,smiling.

"Sounds good,lad. See you then!" he replied,I felt my heart racing,crap. I headed home,I called my best friend Marissa to come over.

...

"I don't want nothing too....fancy..I mean..he's a friend,it's not a date." I said,Marissa pulled out a short black dress,"No..I'm not wearing TLB." I said. Marissa sighed,then pulled out another outfit,I smiled,"YES." I smiled. I then started getting ready.

I wrapped a towel around my body then I headed onto my twitter real fast.

"JOE JONAS AND BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER MAKING OUT IN THE POOL IN RIO DE JANEIRO." Perez Hilton tweeted,I opened up the link,being curious. Alot of pictures of them showed them kissing in the pool,and also laying beside the pool,with Joe's hand in her hair,I sighed,looking down. 

I sat down and dried my hair and made it wavy. I then slipped on a light coral tank top and I tucked it in a matching long design skirt with a brown leather skinny belt and brown wedges,I slipped on a white unbutton chop shirt,then slipped on jewelry and put on a brown fedora hat on. 

I glossied up and than I grabbed my keys and purse and got in my car,I drove to the restaurant. I found a parking spot and headed inside,looking for Niall. 

"Hey." he said behind me,I smiled and turned around,"Hey Niall!" I smiled,I hugged him,"How many?" the hostess asked,"Two." I smiled,she led us to a booth. "Thank you." I smiled,I sat down,"You need to tell me what's good..cause I never really had mexican.." he laughed in his adorable accent. 

I smiled,"Alright,so you and the guys in LA? What for?" I stared at the menu,"Yes,we have our first night in LA concert tomorrow..it's two nights...wanna go?" he looked at me,I smiled,"Sure,never been to a One Direction concert." I smiled.

"Awesome." he smiled.
"And Maybe we could all go bowling after the concert with the boys." I smiled at him.

"Hello,I'm Carlos. What would you like to drink?" he asked,
"Water." Niall an I said,"Could we order?"

"Yeah sure." he said.
"I'll have Suizas Enchiladas with rice. He'll have the same thing." I smiled,"Trust me,you'll like it." I winked at Niall. 

I noticed Joe was calling me,I sighed and rejected the call. He then left a voicemail,"Hold on.." I got up and headed to the bathroom to listen to the voicemail.

"I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older,
I'll be the greatest fan of your life." he sang,I rolled my eyes and deleted the message.

I headed back,"Back." I smiled.

"So are you and that Jonas guy still dating?..." he player with his napkin,"No..uh..he kind of..used me.." I looked down,"God,I'm sorry...he's a jerk to do that to you. You're amazing." he smiled,I blushed,"Thanks..." I smiled.

..

"Well I had a fun time,Niall." I smiled,I got up from the booth and hugged him,"Yeah,me too. I'll call you before the concert to pick you up,sound good?" he looked at me,"Yeah." I smiled,"Bye."

We headed out as the paparazzi went crazy,"NIALL! DEMI!! YOU GUYS DATING?!" they yelled,"Bye Niall." I smiled and hugged him,I walked to my car.

..

I changed into my pajamas and laid in my bed,I start writing down songs.

"You pull my strings and push my soul

You fool my heart with every note
You drop a beat and kiss my face
You make me move then cut the base..." I sang quietly,writing it down.

"And you work so hard to get me just to let me go

Yeah, you put me in the spotlight just to steal the show
And you try to take me home like you're DiMaggio
Oh (oh, oh) it's such a joke.." I smiled,writing it down.

My phone then buzzed,I picked it up,it was twitter.

"OneDirectionLife:@DDLOVATO LEAVE NIALL AND ONE DIRECTION ALONE YOU WHORE. GO BACK TO YOUR GAY JONAS BROTHERS. FAT BITCH." it said,then I got alot of mentions from my lovatics.

"Okay Lovatics,I love how you are sticking up for me,but I never forced hate,each time you reply,I see it twice,so it doesn't help." I tweeted,I then put everything down and began to go to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait!!

Hope you like.

Know some of you are wanting Jemi,ya'll have to wait ;)

xxxChloe.