15.

This chapter might leave you confused and mad,just saying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Girls, they want him
Guys, they wanna be
Who's that boy, who's that boy" I finished my set and headed backstage,"Good job,Dems!" Nick high fived me. "Thanks...um..I need to talk to you and your brothers...like now..before you guys go on stage...so can you tell the boys to meet me in my dressing room?"

"Sure,Dems." 
I headed to my dressing room,I looked at myself in the mirror,I sighed,"Hey Demi,what's up?" Kevin walked in with Joe and Nick,"Hey,I need to talk to you guys.." I sat down on the counter as they sat on the couch,"What's up,Dems?" Nick asked.

"My manager called..he wants me to leave this tour...he already called your manager and producer...so they know...I'm sorry..I'm really enjoy the tour." I sighed,"It's okay,Demi. We get it." Nick and Kevin nodded,I looked at Joe,he was just looking down,"Okay.." he finally spoke,I sighed,"Thank you guys for understanding...I love you all." I smiled a little.

"Let's get ready for the stage,guys." Nick walked out with Kevin,"Is it because of me?.." Joe looked at me,I just played with my fingers,"Demetria,tell me...Are you leaving the tour because of me?!" he got closer to me,"No. It would help me to get my mind off of you though. After going passed you and Blanda making out." I looked at him.

"Joe,come on." Kevin said,he sighed and headed to go on stage.

I sighed,I started packing the stuff in my dressing room.

....

I was on my tour bus when the concert ended,I sighed,"This was my last night touring with @JonasBrothers. Thank you guys so much. Love you all.." I tweeted. "Wait,hold up." I heard Joe and there he was climbing onto my tour bus,"Please answer my question.." he got closer to me,putting his hand on my cheek,"Is it because of me that you're leaving tour? Did I hurt you that bad..." he stared at me with his chocolate brown,I'm going to break.

"Yes." I said,he then crashed his lips onto mine,I wanted to pull away,but my vulnerablity didn't allow me to. He pushed me backwards to my bed.

"Joe..." I stopped, losing my train of thought as his hands gripped my hips eagerly.

"You know you don't hate me Demi," Joe kissed over my jaw bone, taunting me, "Admit it, you still want me." He pulled back, his chocolate brown gaze hungry.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, yet I still couldn't find the words. I bit my lip and turned my hazel gaze away from him. A pair of warm lips touched mine sending my mind into a frenzy. I pushed back on his lips as I wrapped my arms around Joe's neck pulling his body closer to mine. His hand's tangled into my hair, his tongue brushed over my lower lip, I obliged and opened my mouth allowing his tongue to fight for dominance with mine.

His hands went to the hem of my shirt, before pulling it over my head, breaking the kiss, his lips went to my neck. I ran my hand's down his muscular arms, before pulling his shirt up over his head, I raked my nails down his bare back causing an animalistic growl to come from his throat, he kissed his way down the Selley of my breast slowly making his way down my stomach, I involuntarily lifted my back as his lips kissed down my hip bones, he took the opportunity to unclasp my bra and discard the material. He kissed his way back up until his lips were sucking on my erect nipple, his fingers teasing my other one, he swirled his tongue around my nipple, gently biting.

"Oh fuck." I moaned, as he moved to my other nipple giving it the same treatment before pulling my lip's back to his. His hands working at my jeans, as pulled them off, one of his hands entangled into my hair as the other one ran up and down my inner thigh, causing me to groan slightly when he ran his long calloused finger over the wetness of my lace underwear.