25.

"DEMI!!" The paparazzi yelled at me,I headed inside the restaurant with my bodyguards,I found Joe at a table,the room was dimmed,but he was the only one at a table with a candle,I smiled,I walked over.

"Hello,Mr. Jonas." I smiled,he turned his head and his mouth totally dropped,I giggled,"Hey Miss Lovato." he stood up,leaning up to kiss me,"I don't kiss on first dates." I smiled,"Right." he smirked,he pulled my chair our,"Thank you." I smiled,I sat down,he then sat down. 

"I ordered us water since I found out that you are sober,so." he shrugged,I smiled,"Thank you." looked down at the menu.

"Welome to Carlucciros..have we decided?" the waiter said,
Joe looked at me and I nodded,"Yes,we are." Joe fixed his tie.

"I'll have the Petto di Pollo alla Parmigiana with Farro Risotto." Joe ordered,"And I'll have Filetto di Manzo with mashed potatoes." I handed her my menu.

"I never knew your past.." Joe sipped his water.

"It all started when I was 18...no,correction..it all started when I was 3...I knew I was chubby...it got worse when I was 7...." I sighed.

Joe just nodded his head,listening. 

"Ever since I struggled with my weight...I was bullied in school...and I self harmed...that's what the "stay Strong' tattoo is for...I was a wreck.." I looked down at the table. "But how did you get better?" Joe put his hand on top of mine. 

"I was just getting a record deal...then I went crazy..I punched a friend of mine...so my parents sat me down telling me that I needed help...I didn't want to,I wanted to be a big star..but they made me...saying there were police waiting for me outside.." I sighed,"That's when I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder." I sighed," I use to drink underage and do drugs at every birthday..I use to party...I use to go to club..now I don't do that.." I sighed.

Joe sighed,"I'm so proud of you.." he smiled,I looked up at him,"Proud of you telling me this,baby..you don't know how this means to me." he smiled,I grinned.

No one's POV.

..

Joe pressed his hands onto her curves pulling her against him. He suckled on her soft plumped lips. as he backed her up to the bed of her hotel room.Laying her down carefully,he shedded his clothes and her black dress.

His kisses burned her untouched skin. letting him carass her ass cupping them in his hands. Her hands roamed all around his body. 

Demi pushed him off letting her straddle him. As she unclasped her bra brushing her lips against his,her nipples were erect and blossomed. His eyes stayed connected to hers not wanting to let her face leave his.  He smiled at her,full of love.

There bodies became tangled into the bedsheets,gaining control but both feeding their needs. Her lips brushed against his member,which was swelled to his extent. Letting her lips surround his head her hands cupped and tugged,not leaving his gaze,which he tried to stay focus. Grunting out, eeling the pain of holding back his release. 

"Oh Mr.Jonas!" Demi moaned.

Trying to grip onto control, he wanted to satisfy her more than his own gain. He pulled her under him as he became to get more rapid on his movements. Letting there bodies collide and her whines became whimpers and moans. Joe never left her enchanting eyes,even when it was the final seconds he held her gaze with the scoring passion. 

Demi's POV.

I collasped on the bed and cuddled against Joe,I smiled,he had my red lipstick all over him,I drew a heart on his chest with my finger,I then drew,"JJ + DL FOREVER" inside the heart,I smiled. "When can we break up with the others and be with each other?" I looked up at him,"Soon,baby. Trust me on this." he kissed my forehead.

"I don't want soon anymore.." I sighed,"Okay...how about this.." Joe sat up,"Once your tour is over...how about we end it with the others...then we can go on vacation together..you and me." Joe smiled.

"Sure." I smiled and pecked his lips,"Night baby." I kissed his side and laid my head on my pillow,closing my eyes.

Joe's POV.

I saw my phone light up,I looked at Demi she was already asleep,I grabbed my pants and slipped them on,I headed to my phone.

"Blanda:
I'm pregnant." she texted me with 4 positive pregnancy tests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oops.

xxoxChloe.