23.

"I'm going to my room,if you need me..I need to write." I got up and headed to my bed,I shut the door,grabbed my notebook,and started thinking,I let all my anger out.

"You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

You started messing with my head until I hit a wall
Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known
That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!

Said we were done, then met someone and rubbed it in my face
Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away
I guess you should've known, I guess you should've known
That I would talk, I would talk." I got those lyrics fast,man.

Joe's POV.

The next morning.

I woke up,slipping on my shirt,I smelt of cooked bacon,I knew Blanda was cooking,I headed downstairs,"Morning baby." Blanda smiled,I pecked her lips,"Morning." I stretched. "Smells good." I smiled and headed to the living room and turned on the tv.

"Joe Jonas and Blanda Eggenscwhiler engaged? The girlfriend tells all." the news said. "What the fuck?" I cursed,"What is it babe?" Blanda said,I stomped my way to the kitchen,"Why the hell would you tell them that we're engaged when we're not!?" I looked at at her,"What?" she looked at me.

"The news said you told them that we're engaged...Blanda!" I said,"I never said that...Oh my...they twisted my words around!" She sighed,"What did you really say?" I sighed,"That I do see myself marrying in the future,never brought you up in the convo...please believe me." she pouted.

"Of course,I believe you,babe." I pecked her lips,I walked out,"Rumors...Just rumors." I tweeted. "Congrats on the engagement :)" Demi texted me,"I'll be outside for a minute,be right back." I headed outside and called Demi.

Voicemail. 

I groaned and called again,"Hello?" She answered,"Demi,hey,it's Joe." I sat down on the steps,"Joe....you're engaged...I don't think you should be talking to me.." I heard her sigh,"Demi,it's a rumor. They switched Blanda's words around." I said.

"Joe.." she sighed,"Demi,you have to believe me..." I bit my lip,"I don't know,Joe...maybe it's better if we're just friends.." she said,"Bye." she hung up. Shit." Shit." I got mad at myself. I got up and headed inside,"Food's ready." Blanda smiled,I smiled a little. I went to the table and kissed her. I sat down and started eating.

Demi's POV.

I hung up the phone,I sighed,I ran my fingers through my hair, hugged my knees,today was my day off.  "Hey babe. Having fun?" Niall texted me,I sighed,I really didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Yeah,hbu?" I replied,
"Fantastic,miss you tho :(" he responded.
"I miss you too. Alot. I'm really busy..I'll call you later. Love you xox." I replied then I turned off my phone.

I laid on my bed,thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short..

JEMI OVAA?!