31.

"Diall" and "Demi and Niall" were a top trend for a good week. We were all over tv and gossip magazines.

I was having lunch with Dallas,"So I gotta tell you something,but you can't tell ANYBODY." I stirred my tea,"Okay,what is it?"

"I'm pregnant." I sighed,she gasped,"You're carrying a baby?!" she smiled,"I'm going to be an aunt!!!?" she said,hopeful."I'm going to keep it..I'm putting it up for adoption." I shrugged.

"Demetria,why?!"
"I'm too young for a baby." 

"Demi,a baby is blessing. You'll love it once it comes here,you'll love the baby. It's fun being a parent to a little baby.You get to feed it and play with it and teach it." Dallas smiled,I begin to smile. "Okay,I'm going to keep this baby.." I smiled.

"Yay!" Dallas clapped,I laughed.

~~

"I have to head to the appointment,I'll see you." I hugged her and headed to my car,I got in and drove to the doctors.

I parked my car and headed inside,"Demetria Lovato." I checked in,"The doctor can see you now." the receptionist smiled."Wow,okay." I followed the doctor,"Hello Ms.Lovato. How you feeling?" she washed her hands as I sat on the bed,"I've been better."

"Well,you'll get better."she smiled,"Let's see that baby." she helped me lay down,she raised up my shirt,putting gel on my belly,she ran the ultrasound across my belly,I smiled,I want to see my baby.

"That's weird..."she looked at the screen,"What?" I looked up,she then sighed,"I'm so sorry,Ms.Lovato...it seems like you had a miscarriage.." the doctor said,"What...you're kidding right?" I said,getting upset.

"I wish..I'm so sorry."

~~

I headed home,I threw my bag on the ground,I flopped on the couch,staring at my wall,"Demi.." Joe walked in,"DO YOU EVER KNOCK!?" I charged,I sat up.

"I want to know what's up..what did I do? Ever since you came back from tour,you are being a bitch to me,Even when you were on tour,you didn't answer,please tell me." Joe looked up,"Just go,Joe." I sat up.

"No. I want to know,god dammit! God dammit,Demi,I love you and I'm not going to let you keep pushing me away!" he glared at me,"MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU!?" I yelled. 

"Demi,calm down.." he said,"YOU NEVER TELL A FUCKING GIRL TO CALM DOWN,JOE. I DON'T WANT YOU." I tried not to cry,I pushed him out of my apartment,"Demi,please..."he looked at me with his brown eyes.

"I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY,ASSHOLE." I glared,"Preg---pregnant?" he choked out,"But I had a miscarriage,so no need to worr--"

"Pregnant with Joe's baby?" Niall spoke,I gasped,"Niall!" I looked at him,"How would you be pregnant with his baby?...You guys are---I have to go.." he started walking away,"Niall,come back,please!" I cried out,"I don't want to see you." he turned around and started walking backwards,"NIALL!" I screamed.

He then got ran over.

"Joe,just go home,I never ever ever want to see you! You've caused enough trouble!" I wiped my eyes and headed to Niall,calling 911.

Joe's POV.

I was so upset and confused and pissed at myself,I got in my car and drove home. I pulled into the driveway and headed inside."Hey babe." Blanda smiled at me,I threw my keys on the ground and headed to our bedroom,I looked at myself in the mirror. I punched the mirror,watching it shattered,I whipped everything off the dresser,from cologne and perfume to Blanda's makeup,to picture frames.

I then turned the dresser over on it's side,"BABE STOP!" Blanda screamed.

I punched the wall and threw every photo frame down to the ground,didn't care if my knuckles were bleeding,"Joseph,stop! This instant!" she said,but all I did was ignore her.

I threw our bedside lamp to the ground,I threw ever pillow to the ground along with the covers and sheets,I then pushed the mattress off to the floor,then I flipped the bedside table. I was breathing hard at this point.

"Joe,please.." Blanda started crying,I looked at her,"I'm sorry..I'll repair everything.." I cupped her face,"I am just mad...don't worry,baby." I pecked her lips then her belly,"I love you." I looked at her.

"I love you too,Joe..you scared me.."she started crying,I pulled her into a hug,"Shhh..it's okay..I'm sorry,baby.." I kissed the side of her head.

"Let's take a vacation..you and me...you know...a little reliever before the baby comes.." I looked at her,"Yeah,I like that." she smiled,"Where we going?" 

I pulled out two Hawaii tickets,which meant for Demi and I,but that's obviously not happening,"Hawaii?" I smiled.

"Ooh baby,you shouldn't have." she wrapped her arms around me,I smiled,"For you,princess..anything." I pecked her lips,"When we leave?" she asked.

"2 days."  I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told you there will be drama?

Am I right? ;)

Hope you like this,dont forget to comment & vote! :)

xoxoxChloe.