35.

"Joe?" I swam around,"BOO!" He picked me up,I screamed,"JOSEPH!!!!!" I yelled,I hit his chest once he put me down,"What?" he smiled,"You fucking scared me!" I said,"Sorry,babe." he kissed me,"A kiss won't be a good apology.." I pushed away.

"Oh really?" Joe smirked,he pulled me close,picking me up by my ass,he started kissing my neck,I bit my lip,I put my arms around his neck,I felt his lips form a smile against  my skin,"I'm so in love with you." I closed my eyes.

He then pulled away,"You're in love with me?" he looked up at me,"Yes." I smiled,"I'm in love with you,Demetria Devonne Lovato." he smiled,I giggled,and he began kissing my neck again. I smirked a little,running my hands in to his hair.

~~

"Oh Joe!" I moaned as I felt all of him inside me,I threw my head back in pleasure,"Fuck baby." he groaned,thrusting fast.

I held onto the side of the bed,moaning,"Say my name,baby." he held my legs up as he kept going,"FUCK JOE!!!" I yelled,which made him pick up his pace even more.

"Oh my god..." I moaned.

The next morning;

I woke up,cuddled up next to Joe,I smiled when I saw him smiling at me,"Good morning,babe." he pecked my lips."This is like the third we fucked on vacation..." Joe put his arm around me,I laughed,I climbed ontop of him,with the sheets wrapped around me and I straddled him.

"Are you complaining about our sex life?" I smiled,running my fingers across his lips,"Never said that...I just said we just like to fuck and maybe we're sex addicts." he chuckled,I raised my eyebrow,"Oh really?..."

"Yeah."he intertwined my hand,"Okay,whatever." I kissed him.

~~

We were back in LA,but we haven't see each other since,because he is on his way to Switzerland with Blanda for Christmas and I'm on my way to Ireland with Niall. 'I can't wait to meet your family,babe." I held his hand as we were on the plane.

"I can't wait either,they will love you." he smiled at me,"I hope." I smiled,I clicked on my Twitter app. "@Kidvatic: JUST MET @BLAHBLAHBLANDA AND @JOEJONAS ON MY PLANE!! LOOK AT BLANDA'S TINY BABY BUMP! #ICANT pic.twttier.com/WRFKdlsklfkRLfkdl" I opened the picture up,curious. 

Both of them looked good,I was happy for her.

I put my phone down and snuggled against Niall's shoulder,"I'm going to nap." I smiled and snuggled against him,he put his arm around me.

...

We finally got to Mullingar, County Westmeath. I held Niall's hand and we got in a car to his parents,"I'm nervous." I smiled,"Don't be..they will love you." he cupped my face and kissed me,I smiled,"I hope.." I took a deep breath,"Don't be nervous." he laughed,"Plus it's only my dad tonight then we'll be staying with my mom for the rest of the week..You'll meet my brother too." he smiled.

"Exciting." I smiled at him,I pecked his lips.

We walked inside his dad's house,"Dad this is my girlfriend,Demi,Demi this is my dad, Bobby." Niall introduced,"Hello." I shook his hand,"Where's Greg?" Niall asked.

"He hasn't got here yet,let me help you guys with the luggage." Bobby picked out luggage up and we headed upstairs to Niall's old bedroom,"Thank you,Mr.Horan." I smiled,"Please call me Bobby.I'll be outside checking on the cottage." he headed downstairs.

Niall pulled me onto his lap,"This bed is small,babe." I laughed,he laid his lips on my stomach,"I'll be sleeping on the floor." he said,"I can't ask you to do that...I'll sleep on the floor." I smiled down at him,"You're the guest,you get the bed." he smiled,"Fine." I kissed him,"Babe,the boys and I want to ask you something.." he played with my hands.

"And that is?.." 
"We want you to join us on our European tour...I know it's in three days and before Christmas,but we'll celebrate it on the bus...It would be awesome if you would join,then I give you off to go to Chile,then you could come back and be with us until March 2.." he looked at me,"What you say?"

I ran my fingers through his hair,"It'll be an  honor to be on your tour bus." I smiled,"Good,I'll be so happy to see you everyday,everynight." he kissed me,I kissed him back,put my index finger under his chin,he placed his hands firmly on my ass.

"Ooh someone is getting frisky." a guy walked in,smirking,"Dude!" Niall got up,"Demi,this is my brother,Greg. Greg,this is my girlfriend,Demi." Niall smiled.

"Hey Greg." I waved,"Hey Demi,I'm going to let you guys be." he walked out,"Dude!" Niall ran out to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demi is going on tour with 1D. Uh Oh.

Sorry I was on hiatus last week,I was in Nashville for Girls State,but I'm back!