SEQUEL (Happy Ending)

Faith POV

As I look out the window of the chamber of the palace to the now rebuild Cybertron New Vos.

The day that I last saw him also the day that we lost Optimus Prime was also the day that I became an Autobot. Ratchet took over my frequent medical examinations. Knockout assisting whenever he could. After a long period of time of helping rebuild Cybertron. The Autobots allowed me to become Vos new Queen.

"Queen Faith" I hear the Seeker Captain of my Elite Guard called. I turn my head around and saw him kneeling down on his knees as he bows to me.

"Yes" I asked.

"We got a transmission directly for you my Queen" SilverStar replied as he stood up.

"What did the message said" I asked as I turn my full body to him.

"*My Sweet Human* and it had this coordinated with it" SilverStar replied as he hands me the data-pad. I look it over then nod and gave it back to him.

"SilverStar watches over the kingdom for me until I return. If something happens go to my Sire he's in charge" I said as I began to walk out.

"Queen Faith are you sure about going. I mean because of your current condition" SilverStar asked.

"SilverStar I'm thankful for your concern, however, I must go. I need to go" I replied as I look at him.

"Yes Queen Faith" SilverStar replied as he did a saluted then he departs. I sigh then turn on my heel and began to walk out to the flight deck. I became nervous as every step I took to the flight deck. Once there I saw Sire and Soundwave standing at the exit to the flight deck making me stop.

I was able to convince the Autobots to help me bring Soundwave back from the shadow zone. They accept knowing that we will no longer be in war with each other and Soundwave could be a really large help.

"I know about the transmission" Sire said.

"So you also know that I'm heading over there right now" I replied.

"Logically" Sire said then got off from leaning on the wall and walk over to me. He holds my cheek with one of his servos and chuckle.

"What's so funny" I asked.

"The fact that you really are just like your Mother. A really stubborn femme" Sire replied making me chuckle.

"She will be so proud of what you've become" Sire said then kiss my forehead before letting me go.

I nod then look up at Soundwave who put a smiley face on his visor. I smile then hug him before separating and looking up at the sky. I transform then flew off to the coordinates given to me.

As I flew to the location given I began to think. I didn't know if I could be happy or sad. Maybe both. I needed to see him. He needs to see me.

As I was getting closer and closer to the coordinates I saw him up ahead. A smile crept it's way to my face as I saw him again. He may still have the look of when Unicron took over his body but it was still the mech she loves so deeply. I lower down than land so perfectly and approached Megatron. I walk over to me but then watch as he then stopped seeing my frame up close.

I look at him then with a smile took his servo and placed it on my extended middle careful with my servo on top of his. I could feel the sparkling shift as Megatron servo was still on my middle. He then cupped my jaw gently making me look at him.

"Faith..." he started.

"Trines" I blurted out.

"We are having two mechs and a femme" I replied.