Chapter 37 Autobots Attack

Faith POV

Will the Predacon came back but he had failed his mission. Sire was checking him out to see if there was damage. I was on the Predacon head rubbing it. Purrs came from him.

"What a great disappointment this must be for you Master and to make matters worse because it cannot speak we have no way of knowing why the Predacon failed so misery. Poor mute mindless creature" Starscream said. I then feel the Predacon start to growl and shake in anger. I rub his head to calm him down. I then wish to have a rock so I could have thrown something at Starscream right now.

My Sire said that the Predacon was okay. I didn't want to get off of his back so I asked Lord Megatron and my Sire if I could ride the Predacon for a bit.

"I will allow it but just be careful" My sire said.

"Very well" Lord Megatron said. I smile then let the Predacon take off flying. I had climb down his neck so I be like riding him. He then flew above the clouds. I feel the air hit my face making me smile.

"Wow, this is so beautiful. I wish you could talk like that I will know what to call you" I said while laying down on his back. I got a little road in replied.

"Hey how about I give you a name. Road once if you like the name I give you and road twice if you don't" I said. I saw him nod so I began.

"Will how about Storm" I said. He road twice so I tried again.

"Okay, then Blackfire" I said. Road twice.

"Dragonknight" I said. Road twice.

"Will okay how about something with the Predacon will you like that" I asked. Road once.

"Okay let's see Predator" I said. Road twice.

"Okay let see your the only Predacon her and you're very strong and fast. Will that just sound like a warrior but at the same time a king" I said.

"I then how about Predaking" I said with a smile. He road once and I smile in happiness.

"Will then your name will be Predaking the king of all Predacons" I said. He then road once again and start to fly faster making me smile and laugh.

It was getting a little bit late so we head back. We land on the Nemesis and he crouch down to the ground so I be able to get off of him. I jump down then he raises his head back up.

"Will goodbye Predaking. I'm heading inside" I said. I then walk away and head over to the control room. Once there I saw that Starscream was giving out orders to Vehicons to go someplace around the world. I ignore him and walk over to were my Sire and Lord Megatron was at. I got there and my Sire saw me. He picks me up and put me on his shoulder. I then look over to see that Starscream had already now sent some Insecticons to a mining that was under attack. But then I hear that it was not.

"Starscream explain why forces are scattering across this glove" Lord Megatron said.

"Renegade Autobot mischief Lord Megatron. I am in the process of deduction how they are infiltrating our communication system without a base of...." But Starscream could finish what he was saying because Soundwave already found the problem. He then shows a photo of a Decepticons ship that had crashed.

"The Harbinger" Starscream said.

"You left abandoned Decepticon technology fully operational unsecured!" Lord Megatron yelled at Starscream.

"Allow me to correct my carelessness immediately" Starscream said then called a group of troops.

"Seeker armada to the flight deck. Your target is the Decepticons ship the harbinger. You are to destroy is at once" Starscream said.