Chapter 35 Shockwave

Faith POV

Once again in my lifetime I woke up in the medical bed. I sigh then sat up on my bed. For some kind of reason I was able to. I lift my shirt up and saw bangers around my stomach.

"Why is it that I don't feel nothing on my stomach" I asked myself. I then stood up on both my feet but was feeling a little wobbly. I use my bed to stand up straight. I then disconnect all medical things from my body. I already had enough blood and I was feeling good. Will not all good but some good.

"What are you doing standing up Faith" I hear Knockout voice said so I turn to look at him.

"Come on Knockout it was just a piece of metal on my stomach. Aless it was not a beating and poison like last time" I said.

"Will your right but you still need rest" Knockout said.

"I get all the rest I need later. I want to take a shower then see my Lord" I said.

"Okay Faith if you're saying that you feel fine then I will let you go but if you feel like any kind of pain come to me" he said.

"I will. Hey, will you mind taking me over to my room" I asked.

"No, I don't he said. He then picks me up and took me to Lord Megatron and my room. He left me at the entrance then left. I head inside then went to my bedroom. I then choose some new clothes and went over to take a shower. I had to cover my wound with bags so no water will go in them. When I finished taking my shower I change then head out of my bedroom.

I look up and see Lord Megatron sitting in his berth

I look up and see Lord Megatron sitting in his berth. He saw me then smile and came over and pick me up gently. I saw that he had his arm back his real arm back.

"Good Morning my sweet queen" he said.

"Good Morning my super hot King" I said with a smirk on my face. I then give him a sweet kiss and which he returned back.

"So Knockout told me that you were feeling better. Are you sure you could be out already" he said.

"Yes my Lord and nothing will make me happier than be by your side resting on your shoulder" I said.

"Will how about look at our new emperor" he asked.

"That sounds nice" I replied. He nods then we walk outside the Nemesis. Once outside I see a large tower. The Nemesis was attached to the tower so we could move over to it. Lord Megatron head over to the top and then I see a throne in the middle of it. He went over and sat down. I relax on his shoulder and lean my body on his helm.

"So what happened to the Autobots my Liege" I asked.

"Will we destroy their base but we couldn't find no bodies so my guess is that they bridge themselves out of there before the attack" Lord Megatron said.

"Right now I send troops all over the planet to look for them" he said.

"Wow so now we rule the planet" I asked.