Chapter 43 Predaking

Faith POV

Days pass and I was now getting used to this new body and all that I was now able to do around the Nemesis. Sire told me that my body indeed turns fully Cybertronian. Now that I have this new body my human bedroom was no more needed but told Lord Megatron to leave it just so I have a remainder of what I use to be. I also found something really cool. I already had an alt-mode which was this really cool Cybertronian jet from what Uncle Soundwave told me.

 I already had an alt-mode which was this really cool Cybertronian jet from what Uncle Soundwave told me

Right now it's a stormy night outside. The nemesis was above my Sire laboratory. Lord Megatron, Starscream, and I then transform and flew down.

Lord Megatron and Soundwave taught me how to transform and fly so the rain outside was not a problem for me. We transform and land in front of the cave which in were Sire has installed his laboratory.

"Ah....another abandoned mine" Starscream said nervously. I smirk knowing why he was scared. This was just like when Lord Megatron was going to get rid of him. Lord Megatron then turn around to look at him.

"Come Starscream" Lord Megatron said.

I roll my optics once I saw the hesitation Starscream had once he was in front of the cave entrance. He looks around unsure if he should follow or fly away.

"Come on Streamy stop being a scary cat" I said as I push him forward. He yields but then regenerated his position and began to follow.

"My Liege who could have foreseen that my alternative super-soldier experiment will encounter....technical difficulties" Starscream said scared written all over his optics.

"Resulting in the loss of the Insecticons Hive and over half of our remaining troops!" Lord Megatron yelled getting in Starscream face. I roll my eyes once I see the seeker kneel down on his knees.

"Forgive me, Master. My intentions were true. Please....please reconsider my termination" Starscream said.

Lord Megatron rolls his optics and turns around with a growl. I look at Starscream then turn around and followed behind my sparkmate leaving the cowardly seeker on the ground.

"Oh....Shockwave off-site laboratory. Most impressing" I heard Starscream mumble.

We all three then walk through the large pods were very different Predacons was being created with this yellow liquid around them. I smile once I saw my Sire up ahead so I job over to him and gave him a side hug which he returns with a small kiss on the helm.

"The Predacons clones have almost fully evolved and will be combat-ready within three solar cycles" Sire said as he walks over so he be standing in front of Lord Megatron.

"Well done Shockwave" Lord Megatron praise Sire work.

"Knockout! I'm waiting" Lord Megatron called. Some second of silence but Knockout then immediately replied back.