Chapter 31 New Threat And Advantage

Faith POV

The next day came quickly

The next day came quickly. Soundwave and I found the next relic of Iacon. We were now in front of Lord Megatron.

"You two have decoded the Iacon coordinate. Excellent you two. Then it is time to pay a test on are decoy" Lord Megatron said then got the fake Iacon relic vessel.

So right now Soundwave was taking the decoy with him to a place far away from the real coordinates. I'm with Lord Megatron on the location with other Vehicons and Insecticon drilling through the rocks to find the next relic.

"Lord Megatron" one of the Vehicons said.

"Lord Megatron what do you think the next relic will be" I asked while Lord Megatron walk over.

"I certainly hope that our new position is a Decepticons origin" Lord Megatron replied. We then walk over and then stand in front of the place where the Vehicons point at.

I then see some kind of sword plug into the rock. I then see my Lord tense up so I look at him and saw shock on his face.

"It cannot be" he said. Then the Vehicon move the rock that was blocking some of the sword to the side.

"Power up this magnitude. Must never be allowed to fall into the hands of Optimus Prime no matter what" he said. He then picks me up and put me on the Vehicon shoulder who move away from the relic and let Lord Megatron get closer.

I then see as Lord Megatron took the handle of the sword on his servo and then start to pull it. I thought it was going to come out easy but not. The sword didn't move an inch no matter how hard Lord Megatron pull. He then got his two servos on the sword and use his leg to push harder but no matter how hard he tried the sword still was stuck to the rock. He then let it go and move back. He then got angry and start to fire at the sword. There was dust going off everywhere. The Vehicon shoulder I was standing at then cover my face with his servo while use the other to cover his face so no dust goes in my eyes. When the dust went away we saw the sword still stuck on the rock not even the rock broke.

"The rock is impermeable. The relic is Imitating a protective shell. It will only respond to the power of a prime" Lord Megatron said. I then jump off the Vehicon shoulder and walk over to my Lord.

"We will remove it if we have to take the entire mountain" Lord Megatron order.

He then orders the Vehicons and Insecticon to start to remove all the rocks parts they could. I then was pick up and put on my Lord's shoulder. I relax on it then lean on his helm waiting until they were finished.

It was already sunset and Lord Megatron order to stop with the drilling and to take the rock already. While they were working the Nemesis had come over to this location. It was on top of us right now. The Nemesis then brought down some kind of claw so they are able to pick the rock. It connects with the rock and when they were about to start pulling we hear shooting.