Chapter 28 The City Of Manhattan

Faith POV

Will while Lord Megatron was in charge of rearranging who was going to who relic I went back to my room and start to take a shower. I smell in not in a good way. I had to cover my shoulder so I won't get it wet but relax once the warm water hit my body. Once done I got out and put a towel around my body and head over to my bed. I got a new phone that Soundwave got me because my last one I lost it.

Faith: Soundwave is someone going to a mission already am bored out of my mind.

I text Soundwave to see if I could go on a mission and will not have to stay here all day.

Soundwave: Yes Knockout going to the city you humans call Manhattan.

Faith: You said Manhattan I always wanted to visit that place. Please tell me Knockout hasn't left already.

Soundwave: No.

I then quickly got my clothes and put them on.

I then run over to the control room and went inside

"My Lord May I go with Knockout to Manhattan please I always wish to visit a big city" I said while walking over to him. He looks at me then pick me up to be face to face.

"I don't know Faith. This is not a game nor a tour for you to go. Anyway how did you knew Knockout was going on a mission" my Lord said.

"Soundwave" was my reply.

"But I really want to go and wish to help. Please being in the Nemesis just waiting for the others to come back makes me feel useless so please my Lord let me go" I said making my begging face.

"Faith you're not useless but if it makes you feel better then I will let you go but promised me that you will not get in trouble there got it" he said.

"Got it my Liege. Thank you" I said then give him a small kiss on the lips. My Lord gave me a small smile then pass me over to Knockout who got me on his servos and put me on his shoulder. Soundwave then activates the ground bridge and there we go. On the other side we were under the city tunnels. I then hear a growl so I turn around and saw an Insecticon. I freak out and fall from Knockout shoulder. Before I could hit the ground the Insecticon caught me.

"Thank you but please never come out of anywhere like that you almost gave me a heart attack" I said. The Insecticon nod. I smile then climb and sat on his shoulder who he didn't mind at all. We finally made it to the location and the Vehicons begin to drill.

I was bored so I start to play with the Insecticon helm. I then took my phone out and took a photo of him. I start to design it with PicsArt and app I just got. It helps you take photos and decorate them.

"Could we please pick up the pace. The humidity down here is threatening to corrode my undercarriage" Knockout said. Then the Insecticon growl at him.