Chapter 7 Wheljack and Knockout

Faith POV

It has been a week since I join the Decepticons

It has been a week since I join the Decepticons. It's nice destroying things and making fun of Starscream. I made good friends with some of the Vehicons. Lord Megatron condición hasn't changed a bit. Soundwave told me that he send a message to the warship medic and his assistant to come and help us with Lord Megatron. They were going to get here in 1 to 2 days more so until then I always stay with Lord Megatron like half the day. I sleep on his shoulder all the time and sometimes sing to him even if he can hear me. But I know that he can so I always do it.

Right now am walking around the Nemesis hallways with one of my friend his name is Steve and he is so nice.

"Tell me Steve want to see something funny" I asked.

"Huh yes why not" he replied. I then took my phone out and show him a photo of Starscream cover in pink pain.

I did that while he was recharging. I decided to do a small prank so I got 2 cans of pink paint and start to paint him pink.

"Oh my Primus who did that" he asked.

"I did but don't tell no one. he still hasn't found out who did it" I said. He nods then brought me toward where Soundwave was at in the control room. When we got there I saw Makeshift. Soundwave was transforming him to an Autobot that I read about his name was Wheeljack.

When he was done transforming him Makeshift turn around and saw me on Steve's shoulder.

"Have a mission" I asked.

"Yes Faith see you later little friend" he said.

"Please be careful" I replied he nod and gave me a thumbs up.

Steve then brought me over toward Soundwave. Soundwave pick me up and put me on the large computer keyboard. I saw Steve leave so I wave goodbye in which he waves as well. I then turn around and start to help Soundwave in his work which sometimes is really boring.

One day I even told him to get a girlfriend or a life. I think he didn't like the command because he put me on the highest place he could found on the Nemesis and left me there for maybe 12 hours.

Time Skip

It has been hours and I found out that Starscream order some Vehicons to capture Wheeljack and Makeshift will take his place so they could find the Autobot base.

I saw as they capture him and brought him to the warship and Makeshift taking his place. I saw as the other Autobots got there then they all head over to their ground bridge and disappear. As well as the tracking signal of Makeshift.

I then was picked up by Soundwave and he put me on his shoulder. We then walk out the control room to go and visit our new prisoner.

"The moment Makeshift pass through that ground bridge we lost his tracking signal" Starscream said. Soundwave just nod.