Chapter 4 Space Bridge

Faith POV

We both walk to the control room. Me on Megatron shoulder. And you don't want to know what Soundwave show us. It shows us Starscream disobeying Lord Megatron orders and getting the warship damage. Soundwave shows us that the Autobots were here as well as three humans. Lord Megatron got mad and waited for Starscream stupid explanation.

'Like I said earlier he is such an idiot' I thought.

"Please Lord Megatron I meant no ha..." Starscream started but Lord Megatron send a kick at him sending him backward on one knee.

I was on Lord Megatron shoulder holding down so I will not fall. I was also holding down my laughter.

"I order you to wait for my command" Lord Megatron said and hit Starscream once more sending him far away on his knees and hands.

"Now your stupidity have left my ship disabled" Lord Megatron continued walking forward. Starscream starts to crawl away.

I have a smirk by just seeing Starscream get the beaten of his life.

"My intentions were pure Master. I only wanted you to get rid of Optimus" Starscream said but Lord Megatron just got more mad and hit him with his leg. He was crashing Starscream with his weight.

"No one will get rid of Optimus Prime but me. Do you understand. Do you" Lord Megatron said and start to put pressure on him..

"Lord Megatron I will make things right I swear. I know how to set your plan back on core" Starscream said. Lord Megatron got his foot off him then pick him up by the neck. Now he was eye level with Lord Megatron and my face.

"Explain Starscream. Quickly" Lord Megatron said. Starscream looks so scared.

"Starscream you're such an idiot" I said. He looks at me with a glare. Before he could say anything Lord Megatron then let him go in which he dropped to the floor. He growls in pain and walks over to the controls with Lord Megatron.

"Lord Megatron I was thinking where will I be staying at" I asked looking at Lord Megatron in the eyes. He then looks at me.

"You be staying with me in my quarters. I asked some drones to build a human size room for you inside of there" he replied.

"Okay but what about my human needs" I asked.

"Soundwave take Faith to her house and collect her things" Lord Megatron told Soundwave.

"Lord Megatron sorry to tell you but I don't have a house no more. Once I kill my Father. I burn it down" I replied. I saw Lord Megatron look at me for a moment until he then look back at Soundwave.

"Soundwave I want you to take Faith and get what she needs" Lord Megatron said. Soundwave nod and got me from Lord Megatron shoulder to his shoulder.

Soundwave then activates a ground bridge and walk in. On the other side we were in some kind of forest. He transforms to his alt-mode and then flew up into the sky.

"Soundwave where are we going" I asked.

"American Mall" was his reply.

"Wait a minute at the Mall but I don't have a lot of money to by all my human needs" I asked.

Soundwave didn't reply but then a compartment opens up and from there came a cord with somethingat the tip. I grabbed it and saw it was a credit card.

"Wait Soundwave how much money does this thing has" I asked.

He didn't respond but a number in his jet screen came up. My eyes wide when I saw the number. On the screen it had 1 million dollars. I then decided to shut my mouth. I was curious to know how he got all this money but at the same time I didn't want to bother him anymore with other question.