Chapter 25 Dreadwing And Bye Bye Breakdown

Faith POV

It's been days since I found out about my real parents and days since I had my little breakdown

It's been days since I found out about my real parents and days since I had my little breakdown. Lord Megatron orders everyone to not talk about my Dad for my sake. I still asked Soundwave about my Dad like who he was, how he acts, or what he did. Like Knockout said Soundwave is my new uncle and he accepts that fact that his brother dated a human and had a child with my Mom.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you Soundwave started talking to me with his real voice but just when we are alone. Oh one more thing everyone found out about me and my Lord going out thanks to Soundwave that he put the photo around the nemesis. I tell you my face was never so red like that day.

Right this very moment I'm on my Lord's shoulder. We were heading over to a Decepticon signal that we got. Some time pass and we finally made it to the location. Lord Megatron and Soundwave with me on my Lord's shoulder waited for the bot to get inside the control room. When I was about to say something the door of the control room open and there came someone that looks a lot like Skyquake but he was the color blue. He walks over then kneels on one knee with a bow.

 He walks over then kneels on one knee with a bow

"Lord Megatron I live to serve" he said.

"Rise Dreadwing. Loyalty such as your is a rare commodity" Lord Megatron said.

'So his name is Dreadwing' I thought.

"Mind is deep and true yet it is not loyalty alone that brought me here" Dreadwing said. My Lord responds with an "Oh".

"I seek confirmation about the demise of one who may consider brother" he said.

'Wait brother. Don't tell me that he's Skyquake brother. Will they do look alike maybe they are twins' I thought.

"How did you learn about his passing" Lord Megatron asked.

"My twin and I share a split spark a metal of two halves with the same life force. Even across the galaxy I since when he emerged from stasis on this planet and when his spark offlined" Dreadwing said. I was feeling a little sad that he had to lose his twin brother.

Lord Megatron didn't say anything but look at Soundwave who then play the video of Skyquake dead.

"It is true Skyquake perish in the hands of the Autobots but not in fact under my watch" Lord Megatron said. I saw Soundwave stop the video on Starscream ugly face.