Chapter 2 Giant Robots

Faith POV

I've always dreamt and wished this moment would happen yet now that I have my Father unconscious at my feet I don't know what to do. There are so many things I want to do to him to make him suffer for all those things he's done to me. All those times I cried myself to sleep all those times he made me wish I was dead. I want him to feel what I felt. I want him to feel despair.

I quickly dragged him over to the same corner that he had me pinned in and grabbed some rope and tied his arms to the sides of his body. I tied his legs as well. I then decided to clean myself up.

I walk back to my room then grab the aid kit. I then began to pull the shards of glass off my back which made me scream every time I pull one. Once I had finished pulling them all. I change into a new pair of black underwear and bra. I then began to bandage my cuts and bruises. It took me a long time to do so but I finally finished. I walk over to my old box of clothes and quickly put a white sweater and some black jeans. I grab my black boots and put them on.

I finally walk out of my room then walk downstairs to the kitchen

I finally walk out of my room then walk downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife, alcohol, and cotton balls. I jogged back to where he was left at. It was very painful to jog but it would all be worth it soon.

I then kicked and punched him a bit. I rip his shirt off then rip the bottom part of his pants. I then grabbed a cotton ball and drenched it with alcohol. I then put the cotton on his nose. After a few seconds he finally woke up.

"What the fuck!" he yelled as he tried to move.

He whimpered as he felt the now forming bruises on his body.

"Isn't it nice to have the roles change. Now you are the one waking up and in pain" I said happily.

"You bitch! Let me go!" he yelled. I ignored him and continued.

"You see my plan today is to make you suffer as much as you made me suffer all my life" I said as I stood up.

"Unfortunately I can't give you all the pain you deserve but I can give you some" I said.

I kicked him in the face and laughed as I heard his nose crack and he screams in protest. I knew it was wrong of me to love this but I did. I then felt my surroundings turn blood red and bright dark purple. I turn to look at my Father and saw fear in his eyes when he saw me. I kicked his ribs until they started to turn blue making him wheeze for air. I then decided to end him now. I will need my energy for what I had next on my mind.

I grabbed the knife and waited till he caught his breath. I then began to stab his bare chest and stomach multiple times. Blood came out of every cut I made all over me. I didn't care that I had blood on my clothes or on my face I wanted him to suffer for all that he had done to me. I form a smile on my face and made an insane laugh.

I saw my Dad look at me like I was crazy. He looks scared for a moment when he saw my face. He was terrified and start to crawl away from me.

"Get away from me you monster!" he yells. When he said that it made my blood boil in anger.