Chapter 29 Trying To Commit Suicide

Faith POV

Like I said before it was going to be easy to find the rest of the Iacon relics if Soundwave and I work together will it was going to be easy but like every human

Like I said before it was going to be easy to find the rest of the Iacon relics if Soundwave and I work together will it was going to be easy but like every human. I have to get some rest but Soundwave don't. I'm right now on an angry Lord Megatron shoulder. He was so angry because from four relics we were just able to get one and that was thanks to Soundwave. Lord Megatron was right now angry and yelling at the other three that fail.

"How is this possible. Four relics each one in our grasp and yet only Soundwave has returned with something other than an excuse" Lord Megatron said then stop just in front of an Insecticon. He looks bigger and had three scars on his face.

"Tell me Hardshell what is yours" Lord Megatron asked.

"I have none my Lord we failed to retreat the toxin but the green Autobot has been terminated" Hardshell said will that what Lord Megatron call him so I think that's his name.

"Wait you mean Bulkhead" I asked. He looks at me but just nods.

"Will perhaps this day is not lost after all" my Lord said.

"If that is true. It has been a while since anyone has extinguished an Autobot spark" Knockout said.

"Because it's been awhile since an Insecticon warrior has been provided the opportunity to do so" Hardshell said.

"Really now because the bug under my raised command was utterly useless" Knockout said. Hardshell got mad then growl at him.

"Enough!" My Lord said.

"Yeah, you two stop it. You two look like two scholarship girls fighting for someone. Oh and Knockout the Insecticon was not utterly useless because if it wasn't for him I will have been dead by now. He saves me from being crushed by a train so jinx on you" I said.

"I see that some do appreciate someone talent no like some others. Thank you my Lady" Hardshell said with a small bow. I smile and said no problem.

"Okay, that enough Hardshell are you sure that the one called Bulkhead was exterminated it" Lord Megatron said.

"By my very own hand Lord Megatron" Hardshell said. Lord Megatron nod then dismissed everyone to their own job. I then quickly got up from Soundwave shoulder then walk over to the end and jump on Hardshell. He stops what he was doing the look at me.

"Yes, Lady Faith" he said.

"Hardshell do you mind telling me about you and your species oh and how you got those scars on your face" I said.

"Will I don't my Lady" he said. I smile then we both walk away from the control room and then he starts to tell me about all the fights he has been on. He also starts to tell me how he got the scared and just telling you by just hearing his story it made me shiver. As we walk we meet up with two other Insecticons and so we start to talk together. I was getting along with them so quick already.