Chapter 33 Starscream Memories

Faith POV

The Vehicons could find Smokescreen body or the omega keys

The Vehicons could find Smokescreen body or the omega keys. Lord Megatron was furious. Right now we in front of a stuck Knockout to the wall. He looks super funny. Dreadwing was standing next to us.

"I beg you my Liege release me from this absurd predicament" Knockout beg. I was trying not to laugh out loud. I had both my hand covering my mouth.

"No your shall serve as a constant reminder to those who dare fail me" Lord Megatron said. We then start to leave Knockout there and were walking back to the control room. I tell you this I was feeling bad for Knockout but what could I do. Lord Megatron was not happy right now so convincing him will be hard.

"I cannot aloud Optimus Prime be the one to revive Cybertron. We will locate the Autobots base, invade it and retread the omega keys" Lord Megatron said when we were finally in the control room.

"Been there, done that" I hear someone voice said. We all turn our gaze to the voice that had spook and we see Starscream standing on next to the monitor computer.

"Please pardon my unannounced visit Lord Megatron" Starscream said with a small bow. I then see Dreadwing take his cannon from his back and point it at Starscream but Lord Megatron stop him from firing.

"But I have come very peace affording" Starscream said then took the four omega keys from his back and show them to us. I was shocked. How in the world could he have gotten those four keys.

Time Skip

Will I don't know what going to happen now. Starscream is in front of us with the four omega keys. I know that he didn't just come here to give us the keys like this he wanted something back but what.

"Few things of value come without a prize so tell me Starscream what is it that you wish in return" Lord Megatron said.

"Only to be a Decepticons once again" Starscream said with a bow.

"Dreadwing is my first lieutenant now" Lord Megatron replied.

"And I accept that much has changed during my absence. I only wish to serve you my one true master in any way that you think fit" Starscream said.