Chapter 10 I Miss You

Faith POV

Soundwave took away all my technology I had with me but the bracelet remote to open doors

Soundwave took away all my technology I had with me but the bracelet remote to open doors. He also made me stay with him all the time. This has been for about 5 days now. Right now am with Steve in the control room.

I have been doing nothing for this 5 days but stay with Soundwave or Steve. He told me that he was going to give me my phone back today as well as my freedom to go on missions but if I go street racing I have to send him a text and then I will not get in trouble.

"Why has the electromagnetic shell not been repaired!" Starscream yells at the Vehicons in the room.

You see our magnetic shell got damage so now our ship can be located by anyone until they fix it. So that why Starscream is in a bad mood today.

"The troops are working as quickly as they can Lord..." but the Vehicon was cut by Starscream slapping him across the face.

"We are leaking a tail. All the Autobots need to do is pinpoint our position is to access the correct frequency wavelength. Accelerate your efforts" Starscream demand.

"Yes Lord Starscream" the Vehicon said and then they went back to work.

"Dude take a chill pill. You have to calm that anger of yours Screamer" I said.

"It Lord Starscream human!" he yell.

"I call you whatever I please and I have a name to you know it's Faith. Still I will never called you Lord even if my life depend on it" I said and then ignore him.

"Will I think you should remember what happened last time you said that" Starscream said with a smirk.

I look at him then tounch now my short purple white hair. You see I got Starscream mad and thanks to that I end up losing my hair. I was alone at that time until Soundwave came to my rescued. Now I have my hair short with a cut in my cheek.

The control door then open and there came Knockout

"Doctor in the house" Knockout said and he walks in.