Chapter 23

Eris’s POV

When the bell did ring signaling the end of class, Ryder grasped my arm and hauled me out of class and into the student filled hallway. As we made our way down the hallway I could clearly hear Blake’s shout over everyone else talking, “Wait! Eris!” I turned around just as Ryder pulled us into class to see Blake’s desperate look on his face as he waded through the crowds of students.

Once we were finally seated in class did I finally realize that Anna and Blake were in this class and…oh no ME AND ANNA ARE WORKING ON OUR PROJECTS! Well this day just gets better and better.

Literally a couple seconds before the bell rang Anna walked into the room, Blake close behind whispering to each other stealing glances to me and Ryder who was sitting in the back with her new partner.

Once Anna took a seat next to me she wasted no time in asking me, “Why aren’t you talking to Blake? I though you too were together now. I might have even heard that he spent the night. What’s going on? And what’s with you hanging out with the new kid? What’s her name? I don’t think I like her very much.”

I immediately turned to her and said, “That happens to be my best friend. And for Blake, You can tell him to back off, it’s pretty clear he isn’t interested.”  The look on her face was one of hurt, disappointment and worry.

She then turned to the front of the class and just stared of into space.           I looked behind me to see Ryder looking at me with a reassuring look. I could do this. I could get through this. I have to.          So the rest of class went smoothly…or as smoothly as it could have gone. Anna stared off into space the whole time so I had to do all the work. But don’t worry. It was better than having to talk.

And again, when the bell rang at the end of class Ryder ran up to me and pulled me into the hallway. But this time we weren’t as fast and because Ryder was dragging me by my right hand I felt another grab my left and pulled me to them. Sparks emitted where we touched and all I wanted to do was have him hold me and to feel those sparks again but I quickly snapped out of it and pulled back.

“Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?”

“Please let go, I have to go to class-” I said trying to find my voice but being cut off by Ryder yelling,

“YES! YES YOU DID! Now if you will, we have a class to get to.” And with that Ryder yanked me out of Blake’s hand and pulled me down the hall but we came to a stop when Blake yelled, “What did I do! We were great! What happened?” And with that I snapped.

  I pulled myself out of Ryder’s grasp and walked up to Blake. I stared at him for only a moment before I slapped him in the face.

“HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? How can you stand someone up and then say it is fine! It’s not what people in relationships do, Plus me and weren’t even in a relationship! But if you think that is what people do then I feel sorry for the girl who is going to be with you. Cause it’s not going to be me!”

Then it was me who grabbed Ryder’s hand and dragged her to our next class, a shocked look on her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I am so sorry for not updating.  I was in really bad writers block and now that school is over i finally have time to help me get over it. I hope you like the chapter. Please read below.

I NEED A NEW EDITOR!!! IF YOU ARE INTERSET PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE BOOK AND STUFF :p

THANK YOU       VOTE                                COMMENT