Chapter 6

Chapter 5

Anna’s POV (Girl who Eris didn’t want to be friends with in chapter 4)

I have to see her again. Not just because I was told to, but because I want to. Being a girl who is Eris’s age and the fact that my mate Thomas is really close with my alpha, I was perfect for the job.

My job was to befriend the Alphas mate Eris. I know that it seems kind of selfish to befriend her only because I was asked to but I was more than glad to and I really want to be her friend. I am not supposed to get any information out of her like a spy. My job was just to give her friend since she was a major victim of bulling. The alpha himself gave me this job and I intend to hold it to its honor.

  After I was rudely blown off by a girl who desperately needed a friend I was really confused. But after the alpha told me yesterday that the old friends she had were all liars and betrayed her I knew I had to get her to trust me first. I had a new plan.

When I got to school that morning, I first went to the alpha and told him my plan, “um , Alpha Blake,” I said a I walked toward his locker lowering my head in submission. “Oh Anna! Have you figured out what you are going to do yet?” “Yes Alpha,” I said with confidence. “That is what I wanted to talk about. I am going to try to talk to her in class and get her to eat lunch with me today.”

“That would be great! I am about to go to the office to change my schedule to match hers and I needed someone to go with me when I confront her at lunch so I am not alone.” He said with a hint of nervousness in his voice. Of course he would be nervous, it is his mate we are talking about.

Eris’s POV

Great… we have partner work. And I am just the person that NOBODY want to be partners with. I stayed seated in my desk in the back of the room and started to work alone. There was always a group of three and I would be alone, not that it was a problem. I loved being alone, no one could bother me.

Just when everyone had paired up, someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see the same green eyes I was encountered with yesterday.

“Hi I’m Anna, but you probably already know that. We met yesterday remember? You look like you need a partner.”

“No thank you.” I said quietly, hoping she would go back to her group of friends who were laughing quietly at me right now. It seemed like they weren’t supposed to laugh but they couldn’t help it.

“Sorry. I don’t take no for an answer.” She then proceeded to sit in the seat next me and staring at me.

“Um… so question 1?” I said trying to drop her gaze.

“Oh, ya... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake’s POV

I am waiting. Waiting to make my move. This class would end in less than a minute until the bell rang and most people were waiting to leave. Ana already told me that she was going to drop her bag and hopefully my mate will help her pick her things up. When they are done. I will walk u and ask Anna if her and her ‘friend’ wanted to eat with me.

I stop thinking when I hear a school bell. People rush out of class and toward the cafeteria. A few seconds later there is a crash to my left and Anna yell out, “Ugh I am SUCH a klutz. Can I get a little help?” Then the most angelic voice said quietly, “sure.” All I wanted to do was to hear that voice one more time.

Remembering what I needed to do I got up and walked toward my mate who was handing Anna her last text book.

“Hey Anna.”   I said getting butterflies in my stomach.

“I’m going to go. It was nice meeting you Anna. Sorry I was so rude the last time we met…ill text you, ok?” “Wait! I was wondering if you and Anna wanted to have lunch with me today.” I saw her cringe slightly when she realized it was me, her bully. The person who beat her to a pulp, asking her to lunch. “Um sure.” She said after realizing she hadn’t answered. I am pretty sure the only reason she agreed is because she thought she had to do and that just made me want her to forgive me even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- hope you guys like it. I am going to try and update once a night, every night except for Sundays and some Saturdays. Some days I will post two chapters to make up for it. Tell me what you think.

VOTE AND COMMENT