Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macys POV (Eris’s mom)

I feel so helpless. There is absolutely nothing I can do to help. It might be better if Eris’s father was here but thanks to that slut Ruby, he is too busy to care.

It all started when Eris’s father left in the beginning of her 6th grade. She started to distrust men and became isolated from the world. She started to focus on her school work and became a nerd so people started picking on her.

I am always more than happy to move when all of the bullying gets out of control. I would do whatever I can to help Eris. I know she feels bad for what I do but I just wish I could do more.

Blakes POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped pacing my office when there is a knock on the door.

“Come in!” I yell. My beta and one of the many who beat up my mate walks through the door. I can believe I did that…I don’t even know her name

“Yes?” I ask.

“You asked to have a pack meeting arranged tonight. It is at 8 o’clock.”

“Ok thanks” I said dismissing him

 “May I ask what it will be about? I was so sudden.”

I thought for a moment before saying, “My mate.”

 “WOH!! You found her. Congrats man!”

“Yah.” I said with little enthusiasm as he left the room.

Once everyone filled the room I walked on the stage to face my pack.

“Welcome everyone. I am just going to get to the point. Does everyone who attends the high school know the new girl Eris?” I question.

“Who cares what her name is! Are we going to beat her up or something?” some from the back yelled.

I let a low growl escape from the back of my throat and continue, “I am talking about her because she is my mate!!” I yell mostly towards the kid who dared to speak badly about his Luna.

“But weren’t you the one who beat the crap out of her earlier today?” A girl in the front of the room yelled.

“Well…” I glanced over at my parents off to the side of the stage staring at me with disbelief.

 They were hesitant to give me the alpha title in the first place considering how many people I bully on a daily basis but that was all going to change now that I have my mate.

“Yes I did. But that was a mistake. If any one or more people hurt my mate in anyway before, during, or after school then you will be kicked out of the pack immediately. You are dismissed.

I immediately left the stage and walked towards my room, to find a way to have my mate forgive me.

(Side note-I will most likely putt multiple point of views in a chapter.)

Hey how do u like It???? I ready want you opinions...good or bad. VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!! BYE :)