Chapter 5

Dedicated to - Debbie_evanfurn  , maddie-adams985   , and meghan199613 for commenting on my story. I love hearing your responses

Chapter 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake’s POV

I had a plan set in my mind. It wasn’t a very good plan but I needed to do something to earn her trust. I was going to sit alone with her at lunch and try to get to know her first, before I dump the ‘I am a werewolf and we are destined for each other’ on her. I am currently sitting with my friends Mike who’s my beta and Thomas, a pack warrior.

          I started to get worried when she didn’t show as time went by. I decided to get up and find her…maybe she was in trouble or something.

          I searched every hallway looking for her. As I was about to turn the corner to another hallway I heard voices, “So? Blake loves me, I am his mate and the Luna. I can do whatever I want.” I immediately recognized the voice as Lexi, the pack slut. I heard something bang on the floor and laughter.

I ran around the corner and saw Eris pinned under Lexi who was laughing her head off. She then gave Eris a power slap to the face and I realized that Eris wasn’t moving. That was the end.    

 I stalked over to Lexi and grabbed her by her hair, pinning to the lockers near us. “You’re not my mate and you sure as hell aren’t the Luna! If you ever touch her again I will find you and kill you. You are hereby kicked out of my pack and are now a rouge. You have 24 hours to get off my land before I kill you.”

I let go of her and she runs toward the doors, she ‘friends’ right behind her. I turn and face my mate who is still on the ground, her chocolate brown hair sprawled around her.

I run towards her and pull her to me. By our touch sparks erupt all over my body, filling it with warmth and I can almost see the hind of a smile form on her face.

I carry her to the nurses office where I lye her down on the bed and sit in the chair next to it. I am silent when the nurse tells me she is fine and needs to get home. I was silent when I brought her to my car and placed her in the back.

I already know where she lives because I had taken her school record earlier today and looked over them…stalker right?

When I got to her house I saw a car parked in the driveway and knew someone was home.

I opened the back and picked Eris up bridal style and walked to the front door and knocked. I just now realized how beautiful she was. Her hair was shining in the sun and I could just picturing her sea blue eyes looking at me with love. But whenever I think all see is her looking at me with disgust and that image will haunt me forever.

I am brought back to reality when the front door opened and someone gasped.

An older and slightly taller version of Eris stood in front of me, “Oh Eris, honey-“ then she turned to me and said, “-what happened, who are you?”

“She got hurt and hit her head and went unconscious. I am Blake…her friend.”

“I doubt that, sadly Eris doesn’t have any friends. And the ones she does have are just liars so you can put her on the couch and then leave.” She said coldly opening the door for me. I walked inside slowly with Eris still in my arms.

 Her mother led me into what looked like a living room and I laid Eris down on the couch. I stood and addressed her mother who was looking at Eris in pity, “I will leave just don’t tell her it was me. I want to re-meet her in the right way. I have a lot to make up for.” “It was you wasn’t it. The person who beat her up yesterday. The only reason I am not totally going ‘rampaging mother’ on you is because you helped her. But if you hurt her again in any way I will hunt you down, understand?”

“Got it. Trust me. I really want to be her friend. I guess I will see her tomorrow then, Bye.” I smile and then walked to the front door and closing it behind me.  I got on her mom’s good side…I think. And that just made my day a little bit better

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Sorry for the 'long wait' I hope the POV and the fact that it is kind of long will make up for it. Hoping to update again soon

VOTE AND COMENT