Chapter 17

Blake's POV

I couldn't do I couldn't stay away. I don't care about what the doctor said or how long I had to stay and 'rest'. I needed to see her,and now.ever since she told me she liked me to even after all the awful things I did to her, I was so happy. only to see her rushing out of the hospital,and me being told to 'lie down' and 'rest'.
I have now managed to sneak out of the hospital with a little bit of help. I mean,I'm an alpha. after I successfully got out I quickly shifted and ran threw the woods. I figured it was about 2:00am so I knew I couldn't just walk through the front door. Instead I shifted back and found a tree near her window and decided to climb it. When I looked inside I saw Eris
Sprawled on the top of her bed with no sheets on top. She looked like a starfish,with her arms and legs spread out like she was trying to cover every space of the bed. I laughed at the sight and almost fell out of the tree. I guess she heard the laugh and ended up in the exact same position she was in before,just lying on her stomach instead. Also, she ended up moaning at my laugh. I smiled at the effect I had on my mate. After hearing her moan, I couldn't wait anymore. I quietly opened opened her window which was fortunately was unlocked. Making my way over to her bed, I looked over her room. It was fairly large, the walls weren't colored and the comforter that she was lying on was gray. It seemed more like a hotel room then a bed room. Was she really not thinking she was going to stay long? She defiantly is not leaving, not on my watch. I then tried to get closer to her on the bed. At one point out hands brushed and she wasted no time in pulling me to her on the bed so I was on top of her. She smiled in her sleep and snuggled into my chest. I then positioned myself so I wasn't crushing her and started to stroke her soft brown hair. She apparently liked that because she started to lean into my hand and get even closer to me...not that I minded, I have been waiting ever since I met Eris to be able to hold her,comfort her, make her feel good. Not so long after that thought,did I fall into peaceful bliss, my mate in my arms,like it should be.

-I couldn't help but update. I was done a lot quicker then normal. Hope you enjoy. Romance in the next chapter.

VOTE. COMMENT