Chapter 11

DEDICATED TO - megan00115 for helping write my chapters

Eris’s POV

We all jumped in to the car, bags in hand. I turned to see Blake looking at me with a sad smile. I know he feels bad feels bad for getting me sick. The eggs he made weren’t cooked enough but I don’t blame him for anything. I thought it was super sweet of him to try and out do himself for me and I think he just feels guilty. I am 100% recovered from last night but I think he still feels bad.

“Hey Blake?” He was string at the road ahead but when I said his name he immediately perked up.

“I just wanted to let you know that I am not upset. It’s ok. I’m fine. Don’t get down over it”

 He glanced over at me before frowning.

“I got you sick. I should be keeping you safe and I failed. Nothing is ok. Everything was great and you were happy and I had to ruin it.” He sounded so disappointed in himself and that immediately made me feel sad.

“You didn’t do anything Blake I am, for the first time in a long time, smiling, laughing, and having fun. Don’t act like you did anything wrong because you didn’t.” I said smiling. I could almost feel his mood perk up at my words.

“Did you know that you are perfect Eris? Has anyone ever told you that?” I immediately blushed at his words and replied, “No,” quietly. “Well then let me be the first to say, Eris you are perfect. You are so kind I know it took a lot to trust but we won’t hurt you.” He said confidently. It was stupid of me to ever believe that what he was saying as the truth…

 Then a question I had in the back of my mind for a long time finally came out, “But why me? You could have befriended anyone and instead you chose the girl who didn’t want friends.” I said in a questionable voice.

“Let’s just say that I was drawn to you.”

          We heard an ‘aww’ from the backseat. I turned around to see Anna looking between me and Blake with awe in her eyes. I smiled and turned back around in my seat and stared ahead, thinking things that couldn’t/wouldn’t happen.

          After Anna told me she would meet me after she got her stuff, I walked to my locker to put my stuff up. Just as ii closed my locker, I saw people start to shuffle past me. I turned in the direction they were going and I now I wish I didn’t.

At Blake’s lockers locker people were staring intensively at him but I was more focused on the girl that was straddling in this their make out session. I immediately felt my heart break but I didn’t know why.

“Hey Eris so…OH.” Anna then came up from behind me and pulled me in the opposite direction. I was frozen; numb.

How could I be so stupid to think that any of it could be real? Him calling e beautiful and trying to impress me…it was all fake. I am SO STUPID!!! This is no different then any of the other times I let my guard down. All Blake wants it to get into girls pants. I won’t do it again. I won’t let go so easily next time.

I now realize that I am sitting on the floor in the girls bathroom with Anna kneeling in front of me, trying to get my attention.

“Huh?” I whisper, unable to find much voice.

“Oh my god Eris are you ok? Hey I will be right back ok? Stay here. It’s going to be ok.” I realize that even though I will never talk to Blake again, I want Anna in my life. She has comforted me when I gave her a chance and look what Blake did. Everything I felt think morning is gone, long gone. I look around the bathroom to see that Anna left too. For what, I don’t know.

Anna’s POV-

I storm down the hallway in search for the dick that hurt my Luna, aka-my alpha. I see him on the ground next to him locker with his head in his hands. “Hey alpha, what’s wrong?” I ask ass if nothing happened. “What?” he said looking up, “oh Anna, nothing is wrong.” And with that I got pissed, “I don’t care if you kick me out of the pack for what I am about to say but how could you be such a dick! You finally got the Luna to trust you and you just blow it off like it is nothing.” I said breathing hard.

“Do you mean…” He said trailing off.

“Yes she saw you. I had to drag her away from the scene because she was in so much shock. I read he eyes Blake, all that trust she had for you, down the drain. What were you thinking?!? You finally have your mate who you have been searching for after years and you ruin with ASHLEY! I THOUGH YOU WERE OVER HER!” I didn’t care if I was yelling or rambling, nobody and I mean NOBODY hurts my Luna, even my alpha.

“She came on me. She was clinging to me I couldn’t do anything. “

“So you mean to tell me that you weren’t kissing her back because that isn’t what I saw.” I said angry that he was lying.

“UGH I MESSED UP BIG TIME! Can you talk to her?” He said in desperation. “Sorry alpha.” I said, “But this is one thing I won do. This was your fault and you’re fixing it. Don’t come to me for help. Now I am going to comfort a friend.

And with that I turned on my heal and walked back to the bathroom, leaving Blake to distress about yet another time he screwed things up with his mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Hey. I am going to be mean and leave you with this for a while. the reason I am updating so quickly is because I got days off school and that gave me time o think. I will most likely have school on Monday and I wont be able to write as much. Just wanted to give you a little drama. tell me what you think is going to happen in the comments.

VOTE                   COMMENT