Chapter 26

It has been a few months since Blake and I got together and it has been great. He has been the perfect gentlemen the whole time. We are together like all the time and there have been some of the best moments of my life.Also, Anna and Ryder have been getting along great and we have all hung out many times. Right now Blake and I are driving to his house to hang out. We sit in silence but a conferrable one. I look down and intertwine our free hands. He keeps his eyes on the road but I can see the smile growing on his face. "Um Eris?" 

"Yes?"

"When we get to my house there is something I need to show you. I just want you to remember this moment...right now okay. I love you Eris...I really do. Okay?"

"I love you too Blake. Nothing will change that okay?" I say with confusion. I have no idea what he is talking about but I guess I am gonna find out. 

When we get to the house, Blake opened his door and rushed to my side to open my door before I even got the chance. I get out and we walk inside, hand in hand.

"Actually, this is something I might need to show you in the backyard." 

"Um, okay." I say starting to get worried.

We walk until we get to Blake's huge backyard. Usually there are tons of people playing in the back out here but it is strangely empty today. 

Blake leads me until we are standing in the middle of an open area of grass. He then lets go of my hand and takes a few steps back from me. 

"Please don't freak out okay." 

"Um, Blake, where are you going?" I say as Blake starts walking towards the trees on the border of his backyard.

"I will be right back I promise. " I hear as he steps behind one of the trees.

About a minuet later I hear something behind the trees. But it isn't Blake that come out of the trees, its a wolf.

 A large wolf if you ask me. It was almost all black in color but the sun made its fur shine.

I stared at it with wide eyes as it slowly made its way towards me. 

"Oh my god..." I muttered as I slowly started backing away from the large creature. I knew that if I moved to quickly that the creature would attack. 

But the wolf noticed my movements and started whimpering. It laid down in front of me and put his head under his paws. I hesitantly sat down in front of the animal and put my hand on his head.

I then started thinking. 'Where is Blake?'

I looked over to the trees Blake went behind, then looked at the wolf lying in front of me. 

Then it all came to me. The wolf...is Blake.....

"That's not possible." The wolf then stood and walked back over to the trees he came out from. I thought about making a run for it but before I could Blake came back out from the tree line.

"But you.... the wolf... it was...." I started muttering. Blake ran up to me and tried to hold my hands but I flinched away from him. What was he? That wolf was him. He was the wolf. I knew that much.