Chapter 12

Chapter 12

 Blake’s POV-

 I wanted to storm into her house and beg on my knees for forgiveness but that would seem weird to her so I didn’t. Even thinking about the kiss I had with Ashley made me want to gag. I was disappointed in myself to say this but she used to be one of my many (sadly) bed warmers. I regret every minute of it because I found my made. She should be ashamed of me but she doesn’t know and hopefully won’t ever know.

 The only reason I kissed back in the first place was because I imagined it to be Eris. When I didn’t feel the sparks when we touched or the unimaginable lust I had for her when it happened, I broke the kiss. I looked down to see Ashley smirking and glancing to her left. I turned to see Anna drag someone down the hallway though I didn’t know who. I quickly regained composer and kicked Ashley out of the pack.

Realizing that Eris had saw me made my heart break. I was sure that if I wasn’t already sitting, that I would have fallen to the ground. How could I be so stupid to think it was Eris kissing me? She just started trusting me and now all of that trust is down the drain. She hates me. She probably thinks I just want to get in her pants but it is so much more.

I want to lover her, to hold her in my arms, to care for her. To provide for her and keep her safe. Now I don’t know if that will ever happen.

I am now exiting the school doors. I can’t deal with school right now. Anna has already taken Eris home who is most likely feeling the effects of the mate bond. When a person’s mate cheats on you on you feel pain unimaginable until you make yup…aka…kiss. I was on my way to my house when I looked at my surroundings. I am in Eris drive way…ok then.

I was about to blackout of the driveway when a thought came to my head ‘It’s now or never.’

I quickly exit my car and shuffle my way to the front door. I knock on the door and wipe my palms on my jeans. I don’t know why but I am extremely nervous.

The door swings open to reveal Eris’s mother with a frown on her face. “What do you want?” she asks harshly…I guess she found out.

“Can I talk to Eris? I need to clear something up.” I said trying not to sound desperate, which I was. “You can get off of my front porch and off my property before I call the cops.” She said and started to close the door. It was almost closed when I heard a voice behind her, “Macy, it is ok. I will be with them.”

 I look over Macys shoulder to see Anna on the stairway looking at me.

“But...” Macy starts but stops herself, “whatever. You have five minutes. If you don’t leave by then I am calling the police.” She opens the door wide enough for me to walk though and I follow Anna up the stairs. We walk silently but when we make I to the door I mind link her, ‘How is she?’ ‘She is in pretty rough shape and the worst part is that she doesn’t know what is going on. She feels betrayed by you but she doesn’t know why.’ She says with a stern look on her face. She is still mad at me for what happened and I don’t blame her. ‘Just be prepared for what you see.’ She says before she opens the door.

(A/N – I thought I would stop there but since I love you guys…)

I gasp. Eris is on sprawled on her back in the middle of her bed. She is gasping for breath and is sweating like crazing. I knew that betraying your mate is bad but I didn’t think it would be like this.

I run and kneel at the edge of the bed near Eris head and slowly lift her up, her groaning out in the proses. She has her eyes closed so she doesn’t know it is me though she involuntarily leans into the mate touch.

When have her in a sitting position at the edge of the bed and me kneeling in front of her, she slowly opens her eyes. It takes her a few seconds to recognize me but after she does her brain kicks in and she starts thrashing away from my touch. Without thinking I grasp the sides of her face and pull her in for the best kiss of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- I am SO sorry I haven't updated in a while. I wanted this chapter to be good and I hope it met your expectations. hope you love it

VOTE                               COMMENT