Chapter 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I know I haven't updated in forever. I have no excuses except that School is hard and I had writers block. But since it was Christmas time I thought I would try my hardest and create a great chapter as an early Christmas Present. Obviously I wont be able to update again until January but I will be writing all the rest of December. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Holidays.

 Chapter 25 Eris's POV 

I woke and lifted my head with a jolt, but I quickly lowered myself down again when I felt a pounding headache.  What happened last night? I remember fighting with Anna and then drinking... A LOT. After that it was all but a blur.

Wait, where am I? I look around me to see I am on the couch in a empty living room. I stand to see I am in the same clothes I was in last night. Well at least I hope it was last night. My mom is going to kill me when I get home.

Wait i know where I am...Its Blake' and Anna's house. That's the best isn't it. (note the sarcasm)

 I really have no idea what to do. I cant walk home and I definitely cant just steal their car. I start to make my way up the stairs, trying to remember where Anna's room is. I have no idea what time it is but from looking out windows I guess it is around early morning.  I didn't know if Anna would be mad at me for not wanting to talk to her last night. I was just really upset at all the mean things she said about Ryder,I mean, she doesn't even know her. and then she goes and tries to but into all of the business with me and Blake. I needed her as a friend and she acted like she was interrogating me.But I want to forgive her because I really want my friend back. 

 I walked until I was sure I was standing in front of her door. That after a few moments of hesitation, I knocked. I stood in the doorway for a few moments just staring at my feet before the door flew open and Anna stood in front of me. Her hair was a mess and her make up from the party was all smudged She looked like she haden't slept in weeks. 

"Eris?" She asked, rubbing her eyes from tiredness.

"Hey Anna. I know I didn't want to talk to you last night and all but-" 

"Eris!" She yells as she pulls me into a bone crushing hug. She quickly realized her actions and pulled back only to usher me into her room muttering 'Sorry Luna' When we were both seated on her bed she started to speak.

"Look Eris, I know I said some mean things about your friend and I wanted to say sorry. You two looked really close and I was scared of being the third wheel. I got jealous and I regret the things I said. I want to be your friend again, and hopefully Ryder too. Also, I heard about what happened with you and Blake and I am sorry for butting in. I just thought you two were doing really well and I was wondering. I'm sorry."

I was staring at her wide eyed after her long speech. "Anna I forgive you. I mean I understand. I want to be your friend again too. Also I will make sure you aren't the third wheel. "

We shared a hug and then laughed off the awkward silence that followed.

"Um, Eris, did you come all the way here to talk to me? You could have just told me at school." She asks.

"Well about that... I don't really remember. I mean I know I got super drunk and the I just woke up here."

"Well we could go ask Blake , I mean, I could go ask. I don't want it to be uncomfortable." She stutters out.    

"No its fine. Lets go ask and see what happened and then can you take me home?"  "Of course." 

We walked up a few floors,( This house is pretty freaking big, I mean, how many people live here?) and soon we were in front of a large set of double doors. We he must be special.Anna knocked and took a step back to be side by side with me, waiting for Blake to answer.

The door opened and there stood Blake in boxers alone. "Anna what do you want I am sleep- Eris! Hey." He finishes nervously.

"Um Hey Blake...I woke up her this morning and I dont know how I got here.We were hoping you knew."

"Oh yah just give me a second." I diverted my eyes as he slips on a pair of shorts and a black tee shirt.

He comes back to the door only to open it wider, allowing us to both to enter. We both enter and sit on him bed.

"Well last night you got really drunk so I brought you here and you fell asleep on the couch. I know I should have asked but you were sort of hammered." He says.

"Oh OK, that's all I needed to know, Anna can you take me home now?"

 "Um Eris, can I talk to you?" Blake asks looking at me.

I looked over at Anna to see her nod and back out of the room, closing the door behind her. Well I guess I have no choice then.

"Look Eris. I just wanted to say I am sorr-" 

"No." I said cutting him off. "You don't get to say anything. I don't want to hear any of your stupid excuses. I really just don't understand you." I say while standing up. "You say you want to protect me, you get close to me and then you ruin it all. I don't know what to think when I am around you. You make me feel love and protected when we are touching, hell, even when we are in the same room. but I cant trust you. I like you... A LOT but I don't know how you feel and I don't want to set myself for disaster. "

"Oh Eris..." Blake says softly as he stands up and backs me up to the wall. 

"Eris, I don't just like you... I love you." I gasp at his words right as he pulls himself even closer to me and kisses me. Sparks fly and I feel on top of the world. It is just me and him. He pulls me closer- if that was even possible.

We pull away from the wall and before I know it my back falls on the soft surface of Blake's bed. His arms were on either side oh me holding his weight. The kiss was passionate and soon got heated and sloppy. I soon flipped us both so I was on top of him. I broke away from the kiss and stared at Blake trying to catch my breath. 

"You are so beautiful. I am a complete idiot and I never meant to hurt you. I just want to be with you. I love you. Please. " Our foreheads were pressed against each other and I could feel his warm breath on my face. "OK." I said quietly, not trusting my voice. 

"As much as I don't want to leave this position, I really need to get home. My mom is going to kill me." 

"Well we don't want that to happen do we." He said standing up . We both get up and walk out of his bedroom door, hand in hand, smiling like idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STAYED WITH THE BOOK EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

VOTE                                                  COMMENT