Chapter 8

Blake's POV

What the heck?!? I couldn't keep my control for a few seconds and now she hates me...not that she didn't before. I told her that I was sorry and to be honest , I put my heart and soul into it.
Walking out of the girls bathroom I went looking for Anna. I had to do something but I was all out of ideas.
I found her outside the girls bathroom on the ground. when she saw me she immediately stood up but kept her head down.
"Alpha,I'm sorry. I failed you. I should have gone slower. "
"I didn't want any of this to happen.
In a way ,Eris is giving me a chance. I just have to prove how much she means to me. Every time I look at her I am desperate to see her smile,to hear her laugh. I ably know very little about her and I already love her. That only makes me want to know more about her. I-"
"Alpha your rambling.we will find a way."
"We should get back to class. Mind link me if you have any ideas." I said before walking away.
"Yes Alpha!" I heard behind me but I had already turned the corner.

Anna POV

A second before I entered class I remembered I had this class with Eris and therefore Blake.
We had assigned seats in this class. I was in the front row to the left. Eris was in the second row in the middle and Blake was in the third and last row a little to the right if where Eris was, therefore he had a perfect view of her,without her noticing him stare which I knew I would do. I smiled at that. I wanted my Luna ,BAD! I looked up to see the teacher. glaring at me,
"Mrs.King,your turn. Chose your partner."
"For?" I said confused,I had zoned out again.
"For the history project ,chose your partner." she said irritated
An idea immediately came to my mind and I stood and turned around. My eyes found Eris who was looking down at her desk in disappointment, "I want to be partners with Eris ." I sent a genuine smile her way and she looked up from her desk with a hopeful glint in her eyes. I don't think she thought I would ever chose her even if I was pretending to be her friend....which I am not.
"Ok." she said looking up at the teacher,showing she was ok with the partnering. she then looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I quickly mind linked Blake after taking my seat again,
'All we need now is to get her to work on the project at the pack house.'
'Your a lifesaver Anna!' he mind linked back. He thinks I did this to get them to be closers. I did this for that reason but mostly because I wanted to get to know Eris. I really want to be friends with her,my Luna.

Eris POV

(A/N - three povs in one chapter! Your lucky I like you guys!)

I looked up with a hopeful glint in my eyes,was she serious? She wanted to be MY partner. "Ok." I say. I think that since I could give Blake a chance that I could give her one too.
After everyone had chosen partners me and Anna got together to discuss when and where we would work on the project.
"I think we should work at my house first." Anna said right after we got together.
"Ok." I said. I didn't really care where we went. I didn't mind going to her house and I had no problem having her come to my house although my mom would go all protective mode on me considering what happened with my last friends. Honestly I am drifting toward the side that wants me to allow her in and be my friend but I still have to get to know her better. "Great! You can come over later and I could text you the address or you could just come home with me." I quickly jumped at the offer because I usually have to walk home and it would be hard to get to her house by walking, "ok, I will just come home with you." I just realized that I had just said 'ok' for the third time...I think. " I know that this is probably overstepping my boundaries but you know you can open up to me if you want. I won't hurt you." I wanted to believe her so bad that I decided for now that I would open up to her a little.
I finally looked up from my desk and met her eyes.i saw so much happiness in them along with a big smile.
"Ok... Oops, sorry I didn't mean to say-"
"That's ok." She said laughing and I laughed along with her. Something that I haven't done in a really long time.
" I guess I will see you later then." I said nervously.
"Ok! See ya!" And with that she skipped back to her seat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-I am so sorry I haven't updated when I said I would. I am kind of not following the plan I was suppose to. I am trying to update when I can but I also don't want to rush my writing . I want then to be good chapters,even if that means that It will take longer to update. I am going to promise to you now that I will update once a week AT THE LEAST! I hope that the fact that It was all three povs helps!

I am really sorry if you couldn't read my update last night. Some people had problems reading it so I am reporting chapter 8 and hopefully will post chapter 9 tomorrow.

VOTE COMMENT