Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Eris's POV

When we got to the kitchen, I got out some eggs from the fridge and cracked them into a pan while Blake sat down on the island. Blake saw what I was doing and laughed. "What?" I asked in confusion, but with a smile on my face. Hearing him laugh just...made me happy.

"Remember the first time I cooked for you...the eggs?"

I laughed realizing what he was talking about. "Well let's just hope that doesn't happen again."

After eating the eggs and bacon I made, we both laughed at the fact that we kept the breakfast down. It didn't surprise me though. I have always been fairly good at cooking.

We were now in the living room in a very comfortable position. Blake was lying down with me in his lap. We were laughing at all of the people on one of the obstacle course shows. We both burst out laughing as one of the contestant tripped and fell into the water face first.

My hands were on his chest and his were around my waist. I don't know why I am being so calm with him. It just feels so right, So why stop it. Of course I am not going to do anything that I am not comfortable with. But I am definitely not going to run away like a little kid.

My phone rang and the laughter died down. "Hey mom, what's up?" putting emphasis on the word mom so Blake knew who it was. "Hey honey, I'm almost finished at Ryder's place. When I get home I want you guys to go to the mall. Ryder still needs supplies and clothes for school tomorrow."

"Ok mom, I'll see you soon. Love ya, bye"

I hung up and looked over at Blake. Well I guess I'm going to have to kick you out now tomorrow then?" he looked disappointed and that fact made my heart leap but at the same time I was upset because I made him upset.
Well I have to go get ready now. I'll walk you out." I said getting out of his lap and waiting for him to follow. I was about to reach for the door handle when I was quickly swept off my feet and pushed into someone's chest. Our lips crushed together in perfect harmony. My legs were around his waist and my hands were around his neck,while his were on my waist,pulling me closer. It was perfect. All conscious thoughts left me leaving me breathless. When breath became necessary, he set me down. All while smirking. I was gasping for breath still reeling from and passion.
"I needed to do that,one more time." with one more kiss to my cheek he opened the door and shut it behind him.Using all of my pent up shock,excitement ,and amazement I preceded to scream like a seven year old in a toy store as I ran upstairs to my room.