45- Cinderella Dressed in Yella'... Wait Isn't That a Dog?

READ  ME!!-- Ok, so I totally got my first hater (Woohoo!) I'm oddly happy about it. Must mean I'm doing something right, right? Anyhoo, the person hates this story because of Mila's relationship with Raven (she's mean and then nice) This got me thinking, there might be other people who continued on reading who are still confused about WHY she's like that. Here's the reason, In the beginning Mila had her wolf, she depended on it and grew to trust its judgment more than her own because it kept her alive. Then she got Her panther, who wants Raven. Now she has conflicting emotions. The Wolf hates Raven for taking her away from the pack and her home, the panther wants nothing more than to protect Raven. This leaves Mila with moments where she is conflicted on who to trust. The reason she's so hostile to Raven for the most part is because she trusts her Wolfs instincts and well like I said, it hates him. So she was mean and brutish to him. That is why Mila is the way she is, but now with her wolf gone for realsies she only has her own emotions to deal with.... TADA!!! Hopefully that helps :3 enjoy the chapter!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I strode down the long hallway with Jevvinii at my right her small hand clutching mine. We wore nearly matching dark blue silk gowns that brushed down by our ankles. The sleeves were tight up to the elbow then became a dramatic teardrop sleeve so it brushed the floor.

She had her light green hair up in a messy bun, which I had proudly done… it was the only hair style I knew how to do properly. And she had braided mine down the back, we were having a very nice mother daughter day.

Now though it was time for the final fitting of the dress. The ball was tomorrow night and soon it would be all over, my father would be gone and I would have the freedom to walk if it really pleased me.

“What dress are you going to wear?” Jevvinii asked looking up at me with a bright smile.

I returned it before looking back up to make sure I wasn’t going to walk into bustling servants rushing around with last minute preparations.

“Neyro said it would be a surprise, so we’ll both be seeing it for the first time.” We came up on his large door and knocked twice before stepping back to wait.

Within seconds the doors opened and very flustered looking Neyro leaned out to look us up and down, “Mila, Jevvinii?” he murmured as if he wasn’t completely sure it was really us.

I nodded slowly and glanced to Jevvinii who hadn’t caught his slipping mind, “We’re here for our dresses.”

He began to shake his head, “Oh no-no-no, you can’t take your dress!”

Taking another step back I scowled at him, “Why not?” I snapped.

Neyro crossed his arms and gave me a ‘really?’ look before sighing, “You ruin every dress I give you. It stays here until you get into it. Same goes for Jevvinii. I swear you two do it on purpose.” He groaned turning around and tossing his arms in the air.

Rolling my eyes I followed after him leading Jevvinii into the chaos his workshop had become, “Alright well yesterday was an accident.”

“Don’t tell me, you accidentally threw cakes at each other” he retorted glancing over his shoulder.

“It could have happened like that.” I muttered looking away.

Jevvinii being the absent minded sweetheart threw her hand up in the air and declared, “I threw mine on purpose!” She beamed at Neyro who looked caught between wanting to burst into tears or laugh.

Nodding my head I admitted, “Alright so maybe we threw them on purpose. But I did not know that they were filled with jelly, or that the jelly would stain!” I shouted.