•22• New Kids On The Block

Brian's PoV
"Oh I'm sorry." I said. I felt our noses touch each other's. I looked to see who that was. Oh, what a pleasant surprise. It was Sal.

We looked blankly at watch other. I saw his cheeks turn crimson red. I felt my cheeks getting warmer than usual. I quickly walked inside of the library trying to forget what happened.

"James FUCKING Murray. I need your help." I whispered-yelled. "I want to make Sal jealous." Casey and James just smirked.

~~~~~~
"You want me to be part of your shenanigans?" My best friend Stacey said. We were in the park. "I'll get you a date for the prom." I stated. Her eyes lit up with happiness.

"You've got yourself a deal Quinn." She said while shaking my hand. "We'll tell you what to do." Casey said. We nodded our heads.

"Alright Sal's there." James pointed. "Stacey start trying to fix Brian's hair and playing with his hair." James said. We both thought it would be awkward but hey, she's one of my best friends.

Sal saw me and Stacey. Stacey began playing with my hair and I pretended to smile. I saw his face to red with anger. He began to walk away in anger.

Me and Stacey high-fived. Joe came over in curiosity. "What's going on here?" He said while smirking. "We'll tell you later Gatto." I said. I saw Sal and he looked back my way and we looked at each other for a second and looked away.

"You're doing great guys!" Joe said. "I got you a date Stacey." I said. "Really?!" She said.

"With my friend, Bryan." I said raising my eyebrows up and down. I knew she had a crush on him. Her cheeks blushed and hugged me. "I love you Brian! You're such a great friend!" She said.
~~~~
The day of prom had finally came. Stacey and Joe and Bessie came to my house. Joe helped me with the suit. The girls tried to make my hair perfect which ended hurting.

My mom took pictures which was embarrassing. We finally got there and there stood Casey and James looking sharp. Kyle and his girlfriend were also there.

We went inside and there were many people there. New Kids On The Block was playing and many people danced.

I saw the only person I wanted to see, Sal.

It's been a long time since I've uploaded a chapter, so I decided to upload one.