•17• Truth Or Dare?

Sal's PoV
Finally! A break from school. It was spring break and I decided to invite the guys over. My parents went out and Jenna was having a sleepover at her friend Karen's house.

Brian had came with Joe, Bessie, Casey and James. Brian entered my house and gave me a peck on the lips. James sat on Casey's lap, Bessie and Joe sat next to each other with Joe's arm around her and me and I sat between Brian's leg. We played truth or dare.

"Alrighty Joe. Truth or dare?" James asked Joe. Joe thought for a second and being the daredevil he was, he picked dare.

"Go running outside of people's houses and shout Larry!" James chuckled. Joe laughed and nodded his head. We went outside and watched him.

Joe started running and shouting. "Larry! Larry! Where are you, you son of a bitch?!" Joe yelled. All of us we laughing. I felt tears coming out of my eyes from laughing.

"Yo shut up you dick! I'm trying to sleep!" A random stranger said. Joe came running back and he was sweaty. He started laughing and panting.

"Okay. Sal. Truth or dare?" I decided to pick dare and boy, I shouldn't not done that. "Try to do a cartwheel." James said. I did a cartwheel and that went wrong. I fell and everyone laughed. I laughed too for being stupid.

"Brian. Truth or dare?" Casey asked. "Um. Truth." He said. "What was the weirdest your parents caught you doing?" Casey asked.

Brian laughed. "Well, it was when I was singing and dancing in front of the mirror." Wow, that sounds hilarious to watch Brian do.

An idea popped in my head that I thought would be funny. "Joe! I have an idea!" It was funny to take a picture of Joe laying on top the wooden fence and then another picture where he pretended to that he fell.

When we finally finished taking the pictures, we showed everyone and it was funny.

Well, that was fun.