•15• Its My Birthday!

Brian's PoV
I walked out of class and pass by the office. I saw Mr. Whalen yelling at Anthony. All I heard was "what's your problem Anthony! Getting sent to the office almost everyday!" Mr Whalen yelled.

Anthony looked my way and he gave me a dirty look. I moved along and rolled my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~ (next day)
I woke up to the sound of my brothers screaming.
"Happy Birthday you dickhead!" Danny screamed as he jumped on me.

"Danny! What did I tell you about saying that? Happy Birthday son." My dad told me. I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh my goodness let me wake up! Fuck." I whispered. I got out of bed accidentally dragging my blanket. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I put my blanket back on my bed and went to take a shower.

I got in my clothes and brushed my teeth. Jimmy had came in to brush his teeth.
"Happy Birthday Prick." He said while ruffling my hair and laughing.

"Thanks asshole." I said. He left laughing. I put on my shoes and I sprayed some cologne on. I hesitated to go downstairs. I finally reached downstairs.

I heard party horns. "Happy Birthday Brian!" They all shouted. Then when everything got quiet, confetti came down on my head. I ate my breakfast and left to school.

"Hey babe! Happy birthday!" I heard Sal. I smiled and hugged him. He attached my lips to me.

"Thanks." I pulled away smiling. I saw Joe, Murr and Casey. They came running at me hugging me.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!" They jumped on me, hugging me. I love these guys.

We walked inside the school. Everyone turned their heads. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They shouted. Anthony and his friends didn't say anything.

I looked at Joe. "You had something to do with this?" I asked him.
He nodded his head smugly.
~~~~~~~~
We got to lunch and oh fuck me. They literally sang happy birthday. THE WHOLE FUCKING CAFETERIA SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

"Happy Birthday to you! happy birthday to you!" Joe shouted and the other guys sang along.

"Happy birthday to BRIAN! Happy birthday to you!" The cafeteria finished singing. I laughed in embarrassment. I watched Casey ruffle James's hair.

Sal came close and whispered in my ear. "Happy Birthday. I love you so much." He looked at me and smiled. I kissed his forehead. He is adorable.

My birthday couldn't get any better.

Happy Birthday to the one and only BRIAN QUINN!!