•11• A Date?

More of a James and Casey chapter. Will post a Vulquinn chapter next!
James' PoV
I liked him too. He makes my heart flutter. I went to go see where Casey was. I ran as fast as I could to find him.

I found waiting outside for me.
"Casey! I will be your Valentine!" I said. He chuckled and blushed.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
He cupped my cheeks and pulled me closer.
He slid his hands down to my sides.

He slid his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues swirled in our mouths. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss.

We pull apart. He scratches the back of his neck. He chuckles softly.
"That was.. unexpected." He laughed.
"Wanna go out to eat somewhere like later on somewhere. Maybe Le Bernardin the restaurant?" He asked.
"S-Sure!" I said.
"Like at 8:00?" He asked.
"Sure."

I pecked his lips and left to Brian's as quick as I could. I banged on his door. He opened the door and I saw Sal.

"James what happened? Are you okay?" He had asked. I was out of breath and panting.
"You would. Not believe what. Just. HAPPENED." I panted.
"What happened?" Sal asked.

"Casey just asked me to be his Valentine and I said yes and.." I panted.
"And?" They said with anticipation.
"He kissed me and I kissed back. And we are going on a date tonight. I am excited!" I exclaimed.

"Wait you've liked Casey this whole time?" Sal asked.
"Yep." I said.
They fucking jumped around the living around.
"I fucking knew it! Bitch I knew it!" Brian said.
I just stared at them.
"So can you help me get ready for the date please?" I asked.

They nodded their heads. They came over to my house and helped me get ready.
The guys picked out the clothes for me.
I wore a red plaid shirt and black jeans. I put on nice shoes and brushed my hair. Sal put cologne on me to smell good.

"So. How do I look?" I asked.
Brian wrapped his arm around me.
"You look good buddy. Don't worry Casey will love ya!" He said.
Before I left, Sal give me a thumbs up and a hug. I left to Le Bernardin.

I got to Le Bernardin and I saw Casey. Wow was he good looking. He had khaki pants with a navy blue sweater and underneath the sweater was a white collar shirt. He had nice shoes. And he smelled really good. He must have put on cologne. He had fixed his hair by putting it to the side and had put hairspray in his hair.

"Wow James. You look g-great." He stuttered.
He hugged me.
"How many?" The servant asked.
"Two people." Casey said.
"Right this way. He said.

The servant lead us to the table. I sat across from Casey. There was a rose in a vase. It had my hand out and Casey interlocked fingers with mine. I looked at him and he regretted what he did. I stroked his knuckles with my thumb.

We ordered our food and talked about whatever. I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He blushed and chuckled.

We ate. We got the check.
"Let me pay." Casey said.
"No I could." I said.
"I insist please." He put the money and paid.

He is a gentlemen. We left the restaurant. He waited outside with me while he had his hands in his pockets.
"Today was fun night." He said.
I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We stood there kissing each other.

I felt his tongue glid pass my lips. Our tongues connected. His hands slid down to my ass. He groped my ass and I gasped. I felt him smirk against my lips.

We pulled apart.
"James you wanna be my boyfriend?" Casey asked.
"Yes Casey!" I kissed him again. This kiss had a lot of passion.
"Did you need a ride home?" He asked.
I said yes. He drove me home. He had his hand on my thigh. I held his hand and he looked at me and smiled.

I got to my house and Brian and Sal were here. I saw Brian at my window. He waved at me and I wove back. Sal also wove to me.

"Today was a fun night Case." I said.
He grabbed my shirt and pulled me for a rough kiss. And pushed me up against the wall. Little did we know Sal and Brian were watching us.

Brian's PoV
What the fuck? Casey and James are making out. At. The. Front. Of. His. HOUSE.
I opened the window.
"Get a room you two!" I yelled.
Casey looked at me and was confused.
James' PoV
Well that was weird.
"See you tomorrow at school Case." I said.
"Bye James." He said while winking at me.

I went inside my house and went upstairs.
I told Sal and Brian about the date.
"Well time to go home babe." He told Sal.
"Bye James. Hope you are happy!" They left my house.

I looked at ceiling. I had thought while smiling.
I can't believe I can't to date someone who I loved for a long time.