•14• I'm In A Good Mood!

Brian's PoV
BEEP. BEEP. Ugh that damn alarm clock. I reached and slammed my hand against the alarm. I groaned and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on my uniform. I put some cologne. I walked downstairs to see my brothers. My mom and dad were gone for the week. They left me in charge to take care of my brothers.

"Hey Dickhead. I'm going to school alright. Take care of Danny." I told my brother Jimmy. He rolled his eyes.

I walked out of my house and walked to school. As I was walking to go the school, I saw my boyfriend. I walked over to him with a smile.

"Hey babe." I said sincerely. He hugged me tightly. I hugged back. He pulled back and I kissed his nose.

"Hey Brian." He said while we walked inside the school. I saw Casey and James by their lockers. Casey had his arm around James.

"Hey what's up Brian?" He said while fist bumping me.
We made our way to Algebra. Man, I was in a good mood today.

I almost answered every question. Mr Clark was impressed.
"Wow Mr Quinn you must be in a good mood today!" He said smiling.
I smiled back at my teacher.

"Ha NERD!" Anthony shouted.
"Mr Rodriguez!" Mr Clark shouted. He gave him a glare and Anthony looked down at his desk in shame. I chuckled. What an asshole Anthony was.

I looked back at him and flipped him off. He got furious and came up to my desk.
"Why you little!"
"Mr Rodriguez! Office!" Mr Clark shouted.

He left the class in anger. I snickered and so did the guys. Mr Clark was not impressed with Anthony.

I walked out of class when it was finished but Mr Clark called me to his desk and I was...confused?

"Brian. If Anthony bothers you anymore, come and tell me." He whispered.
I nodded. He smiled and waved goodbye.

Anthony's PoV
That piece of shit. I will get him some day. Brian Quinn.
I will get him some day.

Hey guys! I am so happy for tomorrow because Im going to an Impractical Jokers show!!